Houston, TX

Ridgecrest Elementary School 1

Posted May 28, 2015
I can't believe the principal don't see how their staff works with parents and students, my sister has my niece in that school, she doesn't belong to that district but because she heard a lot "great things" about the school. Now that is end of year, they are asking her to get a transfer when they only give transfers in January. But the staff asked her for monthly proof of her residency and that lady is so rude!!! I went with my sister and she was giving her the ugliest attitude. Today my niece had her ceremony and I went with my kids, of course they were out of school already, but the ladies in the office told me I couldn't go in the ceremony because they were minors and because they were supposed to be in school. The funny part is that I seen parents going in before me and they had children. My questions is are they going to take things personal or are they going to do their job. TERRIBLE STAFF!! I hope I can convince my sister to change my niece from this school.

Ridgecrest Elementary School 4

Posted April 27, 2006
This is a wonderful school for the most part. Many teachers have been there a long time...not too much turnover. There is a good deal of support for struggling students as well.

Ridgecrest Elementary School
2015 Ridgecrest Drive, Houston, TX  77055
Last modified Ridgecrest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ridgecrest Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top