Posted December 28, 2013
Hi my name is Christian hernandez and I don't like this school because since I'm Hispanic lots of the white kids start bullying me and yes I'm going to Spring woods

Posted January 09, 2010

Posted January 03, 2010
My daughter and I are very happy with this school. This was her first year and she feels very comfortable. The staff and volunteers do not tolerate bad behavior. The school is pretty strict. Bad kids get sifted out real quick. I was pleased with this fact. We are an average income family with high educational standards. Great School!

Posted February 12, 2009
This school has no original ideas and no after school activities (except for a couple of sports). Most of the children that go there are snotty, rude, and full of them selves. The academics are mid level and the teaching methods there are no good. It is over all a very bad and not nurturing school.

Spring Branch Middle School 0

Posted January 22, 2009
I love this school my daughter just gets a great education there

Posted March 16, 2008

Posted March 21, 2006
Spring Branch Middle School is a wonderful learning environment. Yes, the cliques are a problem, but within those cliques are amazing kids. The range of electives offers as much as the school can afford, and I'm okay with my children having a choice of athletics, band, drama, public speaking, health, german, panish, latin, french, orchestra, yearbook ect. Those are enough to make any year grand. I'll leave you with an ending thought, shouldn't our children have a wonderful school experience? I think yes, and thats why I chose to enroll my daughter at Spring Branch Middle School.

Posted June 22, 2005
- a former student
This school is very poor as far as elective courses go. Sixth graders are limited to choosing either Art, Choir, Band, or Orchestra for an elective. Seventh and eighth graders are given more choices, but some of those courses should be extended to sixth grade students. Sixth graders cannot participate in athletics. It's a very rediculous system.

Spring Branch Middle School
1000 Piney Point Road, Houston, TX  77024
Last modified Spring Branch Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spring Branch Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top