Buffalo Creek Elementary School 1

Posted September 09, 2013
Do not like this school at all!! They are rude they don't know what they are doing. I called them twice for some info and they gave me the wrong info both times!! They get on to the kids for things that was not their fault. They expect the parents to know everything and don't like it when you ask questions. Not a good school at all don't send your children here.

Buffalo Creek Elementary School 2

Posted February 05, 2013
Not a save school for children.Very unorganized when your child is involved in a altercation or accident they don't call you.when they sick they don't call either .As a parent I should be the first one to be notified when something is going on with my child.The other day all so they left my niece sleeping in the clinic till 7 pm cause nobody double Check the rooms.very bad school

Buffalo Creek Elementary School 5

Posted October 22, 2012
Love the teachers and staff at BCE. We transferred in the Spring 2012 Semester after leaving a highly-regarded private school in the neighborhood. The attention and help we received from BCE surpassed that we received at the private school in leaps and bounds. All the teachers are committed to each and every child and to helping them reach their potential, working with them at the level that the individual needs. The admin staff were so supportive and helpful in getting us quickly transitioned, answering our questions and concerns. The principal and assistant principal are wonderful and have been very responsive to our needs, questions and concerns. Anyone considering BCE for their child should be confident that every effort will be expended to help that child thrive.

Buffalo Creek Elementary School 5

Posted February 01, 2009
My son was going to a different school last year in the school district, and he is a little more advance reading wise than the other kids, I keep telling them that he needed to be challenged more, and he was labeled as a bad kid cause he was done with his work and he wanted to play. His new teacher is really challenging more and helping him advance his learning and not making him regress. I love Buffalo Creek and they really live up to their motto ' no child left behind'

Buffalo Creek Elementary School 1

Posted May 11, 2004

Buffalo Creek Elementary School
2801 Blalock Road, Houston, TX  77080
Last modified Buffalo Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Buffalo Creek Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top