Our Lady Of Mount Carmel School 5

Posted January 15, 2011
Being a teacher for over 18 years in the public sector I wouldn't trust my wonderful triplets to just any private school. At Our Lady of Mount Carmel they are challanged (because one entered school reading), cared about by knowing each and every child by name and nature, and most of all they are molded in a well-rounded way to include academics, social, spiritual, and emotional growth. I feel great knowing that they are safe and are being disciplined to follow the way that Jesus tells us to. The teachers make contact with us daily via paper and the internet. Thank you.

Our Lady Of Mount Carmel School 0

Posted March 05, 2009
We have been very happy at this school. I had two sons who graduated two years ago and a daughter who will graduate this year. Because of the size and the school philosophy, my children had opportunities to do things they wouldn't get to do at other schools. They played sports, did cheerleading and drill team, participated in Mass and assumed leadership positions. It is small but a wonderful supportive community. The faculty are some of the most creative and dedicated that I have come across.

Our Lady Of Mount Carmel School 0

Posted May 21, 2008
This year has been difficult at our school, losing the Carmelites and the resignation of the principal who had been here only 2-3 months only. Today, we are in a better position to move forward. We have a committed and dedicated principal who has established her leadership and is guiding our teachers with great desire and energy. We have a new pastor who is supportive and works closely with our principal. The parish is now led by the Companions of the Cross, only the second parish in the US to be blessed by this Canadian order. I recommend this school. My daughter has been attending since PK-3, she is now in fourth grade. My sons, in PK-3 and 2nd grade, have also grown in this supportive and loving environment. Parents can communicate with the teachers and/or principal easily and are expected to be involved with their child's education.

Our Lady Of Mount Carmel School 3

Posted January 10, 2007

Our Lady Of Mount Carmel School 2

Posted October 12, 2005
My child has been attending this school and I am somewhat unhappy with the results. The teachers can't seem to control the class and they attempt to teach two subjects during one period.

Our Lady Of Mount Carmel School 1

Posted April 27, 2005

Our Lady Of Mount Carmel School 4

Posted January 31, 2005
Great school, small classes and lots of extra attention. When your children go to this school it is important to be involved in their education, and stay on top of what is changing at all times.

Our Lady Of Mount Carmel School
6703 Whitefriars Drive, Houston, TX  77087
Last modified Our Lady Of Mount Carmel School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Of Mount Carmel School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top