St Christopher Catholic School 1

Posted October 23, 2014
Tuition is not transparent, booker gives different rates to different families (with/out PSAS)- every year "tuition raises". To pay higher tuition,the quality of education should be of the same or higher than HISD. Mexico degrees/education should be Mexico tuition rate. Besides tuition due every month there is raffle tickets and other tickets due almost every month-School is all about MONEY. Please research and ask for staff and teacher qualifications, continuing education and degree education;when I did it was to late & I was extremely disappointed. Some teachers are used to the same routine of previous years; therefore they refuse to change ways of teaching.~ Every child is different in learning and understanding, teacher playing fish games on computer will not teach a child. Projects are due the next day without consideration of parents work schedule.-personal experience~ Principal shows more interest in uniforms than quality of education. Parents were not notified of teacher being out sick for days; leaving a parent babysitting the class when they should be learning. School needs new staff, teachers and principal. There is other catholic school in the same area explorer them.

St Christopher Catholic School 1

Posted May 27, 2014
We been involved with this school for many years, I would not waste my child(s) precious time... Even staff knows the truth, very sad. Zero stars if I could..

Posted March 06, 2014
My son has attended this school for 5 years. Now my daughter is attending...We've had ups and downs but everything has always been communicated. We love the school and the staff. My son has loving classmates and has never experienced any type of bullying...we're keeping both of our kids there until they graduate. . If parents complain, then it s just plain and simple participate more with the school.

Posted April 14, 2012
I love this school! My three children have been attending St. Christopher. My oldest child will be graduating from 8th grade this May. She will truly miss this school. We love the rigorous academic program here and most of all, the religion classes. The principal, staff, and teachers are very caring. They know every single child by name and everyone is part of this great family. St. Chistopher has provided my children with a quality religious education and has instilled in them high moral values. I would definetely recommend this school to other families.

St Christopher Catholic School 2

Posted March 14, 2011
I had a very dissapointing experience in this school. Other than it being very cheap and making you sell raffle tickets, the teachers only cared about themselves and, if you were behind on something, you are in trouble, because the teachers never tutored. You are expected to understand everything, which is no big deal. The really troubling thing was that you were to attend church on Wednesday, and if you're in, you're not going out. I vomited in the restroom and had to wait a half hour until church was finished. If you want your child to be in this school because its "great" but aren't into religion, do yourself a big favor and go to the school further down park place.

St Christopher Catholic School 3

Posted November 23, 2010
This is my son's 2nd yr, he is in 1st grade. We love the higher curriculum standards & early theology lessons. Being an only child we love the difference we have seen in his self esteem & building sound Christian relationships with his classmates. Staff is very caring and conscious about every child. We will do everything in our power to keep him there until 8th grade.

St Christopher Catholic School 0

Posted June 07, 2009
My 2 daughter's attend this school and it is wonderful. We are all like a family. Teachers are great and so are the children. I love it!

Posted September 03, 2008

Posted January 28, 2008
I am so glad that i found this school....it's only five minutes from my job and the staff is wonderful. They participate in great fundraising activities that keep the chidren and most importantly the parents involved. My only bad feeling about the school is the mandatory collection of box tops and selling of raffel tickets. Aside from that the uniforms are highly priced but okay quality.

Posted March 16, 2004
My son just started Pre-K3 in the fall of 2003. The teachers and staff made me feel very comfortable leaving my son for the first time. The staff knows each student's and parent's name. Everyone is very friendly. Most of the parents are very involved in the fundraisers and with any activity being held. My child has gone on 2 field trips so far to see plays which he absolutely loved. I had no idea a 3 year old would like going to plays. I would recommend this school 100%.

St Christopher Catholic School
8134 Park Place Boulevard, Houston, TX  77017
Last modified St Christopher Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Christopher Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top