PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted November 11, 2015
Please red my review as an alumni of this school, St. Christopher's Catholic School .Yes

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted November 11, 2015
Please red my review as an alumni of this school, St. Christopher's Catholic School. yes

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted November 11, 2015
Please read my review as an alumni of this school, St. Christopher's Catholic School. Yes.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted November 11, 2015
Please read my review as someone who has attended as well as graduated from St. Christopher's.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted November 11, 2015
Please read my review as it will give you a "just" of what's going on there.

Posted November 11, 2015
I attended this school for two years, as did my two older siblings, they each attended from 3rd grade to 8th. Although this is your typical small Catholic school, their is somewhat of a family feel to it. That being said, this of course comes with many flaws. If your family is in with the church, your in with the staff, principal etc. Children are DEFINITLEY showed favoritism on a consistent basis in front of other children, not okay. The school does have a standard curriculum, most likely from the 1980's. Immediately after graduation and heading to 9th grade it was an immediate struggle for those who attended the same High School as I. Do yourself, and your children a favor. Avoid this school like the plague!

Posted October 23, 2014
Tuition is not transparent, booker gives different rates to different families (with/out PSAS)- every year "tuition raises". To pay higher tuition,the quality of education should be of the same or higher than HISD. Mexico degrees/education should be Mexico tuition rate. Besides tuition due every month there is raffle tickets and other tickets due almost every month-School is all about MONEY. Please research and ask for staff and teacher qualifications, continuing education and degree education;when I did it was to late & I was extremely disappointed. Some teachers are used to the same routine of previous years; therefore they refuse to change ways of teaching.~ Every child is different in learning and understanding, teacher playing fish games on computer will not teach a child. Projects are due the next day without consideration of parents work schedule.-personal experience~ Principal shows more interest in uniforms than quality of education. Parents were not notified of teacher being out sick for days; leaving a parent babysitting the class when they should be learning. School needs new staff, teachers and principal. There is other catholic school in the same area explorer them.

Posted May 27, 2014
We been involved with this school for many years, I would not waste my child(s) precious time... Even staff knows the truth, very sad. Zero stars if I could..

St Christopher Catholic School 5

Posted March 06, 2014
My son has attended this school for 5 years. Now my daughter is attending...We've had ups and downs but everything has always been communicated. We love the school and the staff. My son has loving classmates and has never experienced any type of bullying...we're keeping both of our kids there until they graduate. . If parents complain, then it s just plain and simple participate more with the school.

St Christopher Catholic School 5

Posted April 14, 2012
I love this school! My three children have been attending St. Christopher. My oldest child will be graduating from 8th grade this May. She will truly miss this school. We love the rigorous academic program here and most of all, the religion classes. The principal, staff, and teachers are very caring. They know every single child by name and everyone is part of this great family. St. Chistopher has provided my children with a quality religious education and has instilled in them high moral values. I would definetely recommend this school to other families.

8134 Park Place Boulevard, Houston, TX  77017
Last modified St Christopher Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Christopher Catholic School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top