Posted July 15, 2012
I thinks St.Francis Of Assisi is a great school. I think this because the new principal has impooved the way us students learn. She has added projecters and ipads and new computers so we have a better way to learn!!! I LOVE SFA!!

Posted May 12, 2010
This school is a real Christian community where everyone is accepted, loved and cared for!

Posted April 28, 2010
Because this school has the best teachers and staff. This school has prepared my both daughters for life.

Posted April 26, 2010
St. Francis of Assisi is an exemplary catholic School. Administrators, teachers and staff do their best to serve and teach the students. They all want the best for the students!

Posted April 26, 2010
it is my daughter's school where she is nurtured in faith and knowledge!it

Posted April 26, 2010
It teaches Kids morals-how to respect God and each other.

Posted April 24, 2010
I couldn't agree more with the parent of the March 4th post. St. Francis is an excellent school and Dr. Campbell is an outstanding principal who is dedicated, consistant, and fair. They have an excellent Spanish program and my child has Spanish twice a week. They also added ballet this year. Many of the parent's who are so quick to ridicule are the very ones who do not participate in school functions and expect the school to raise their children. If children are not successful in school, it's because the parents are not doing their part at home. Keep up the good work St. Francis of Assisi!

Posted October 20, 2009

St Francis Of Assisi School 4

Posted March 04, 2007
Although comments that I have read appear negative, I have nothing but good to report. Teachers work with students. Parents and teachers need to work together. The principal stresses in the morning during prayer time that the parents are responsible for 40 percent, child 50 percent and 10 percent teachers. I truly believe this. Many parents expect for the school to provide 40 percent and even more. The school has a band and music program, basketball, track, cheerleading and even twirling. Working with my child and the teachers has benefited my child in so many ways. Disgruntled parents are often quick to find ways of expressing their dissatisfaction. I grew upset with the other comments because not every child'/parents'experience will be the same. Parents, need to step up and take an active role in our children's behavior. Not all schools have Spanish, bands, and many others. Thank God for all blessings.

St Francis Of Assisi School 1

Posted December 05, 2006
This school has been a big disappointment for us. There is a good program for pre-K (3-4 year olds)Elementary (1st-5th)is fair but not the best for a private school. Middle school (6th - 8th)needs a lot of improvement. They need accelerated learning opportunities which have not been available. Eight graders need more special advanced algebra classes. They also need more exposure to the high school environment. The school lacks experienced teachers in the computer lab. Foreign language is a requirement in high school however there is not a teacher at SFA available to teach Spanish consistently. It's outstanding music program dramatically deteriorated while my children were here, so that it is at best mediocre currently. Parent, teacher/principal relationships are very poor. It has therefore given none of the advantages of a small private school. I would only recommend this school for Pre-K students.

St Francis Of Assisi School
5100 Dabney Street, Houston, TX  77026
(713) 674-1966
Last modified St Francis Of Assisi School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Francis Of Assisi School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top