PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

St Jerome School 2

Posted March 03, 2015
I have to admit that I am quite disappointed. St. Jerome has a very loving environment with fabulous teachers. However, I feel that the school is trying to hard to meet EVERYONE'S needs and ignoring the needs of the students whose parents searched long and hard for the perfect school offering a strong academic and catholic education. They do not have any type of testing for admittance which in turn means that anyone who applies gets in. They claim to have small classes, but some classes have 20-24 kids, and for a private school, that is too many! It is especially difficult for the teachers to have so many when the school has so many students with learning differences and various behavior issues. My son has attended this school for many years and I am sure we will not move him as he would have to start over. But, I really wish he had been (or could be) receiving the attention he deserves and could be challenged in the way he needs to be in order to better prepare him for high school. We are likely going to have to do a public high school instead of the Catholic school we had intended because I do not honestly feel he will be prepared enough.

Posted April 09, 2014
My son moved from CyFair schools to St. Jerome for many reasons. His grades have gone from C's and D's to A's and B's. He loves the new friends he has made, as well as the encouraging and loving teachers and staff. I couldn't have found a better school!

Posted April 09, 2014
St. Jerome offers a wonderful family atmosphere. The teachers truly care for the children and work hard to keep their classes challenging and engaging. The students are respectful and happy. My sister moved my nephew and niece here from public school last fall and they have both flourished academically and socially at St. Jerome. I love the diversity of families in this school. It doesn't have the "upper crust" stigma that many private schools can have that can be intimidating to some families and students that just want a good education and Catholic teaching. St. Jerome welcomes everyone with open arms and the students are ALL loved, respected and taught the same. I have truly been blessed to have the opportunity to teach in this school and to work with such an outstanding administration. I look forward to having my own child join the school next year.

Posted April 04, 2014
St. Jerome Catholic School is a small family community, you feel right at home. The class sizes are small. Come get a tour and see for yourself.

Posted April 03, 2014
St. Jerome is a Christian based, family oriented amazing school. We truly feel at home, loved and welcomed. The staff and other parents are so friendly and helpful. The curriculum, attention to our needs and extra curricular activities are just a few of the reasons we came here 4 years ago and have been overjoyed with our choice every single day!

Posted April 03, 2014
Very please with this school my daughter is surround by amazing Teachers that truly care about the students!! Mrs. DelMoral is such a great kindergarten teacher and is si de octaves to her class!! Teachers and staff are top notch! The principal is beyond involved! Never have I heard of a principal that truly build relationship with the families and takes time to personal call or respond to emails. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! My daughter has attend since early childhood development and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else!!

Posted April 03, 2014
After a very bad experience at another school St. Jerome has been really Heaven sent. My kids love the school, I love the school and my kids are flourishing here. The teachers have a lot of experience and treat the kids with kindness and respect while helping us, the parents, educate and form our kids academically and socially. I love that my kids receive the Spiritual- Religious base that I did not know how to give them in the most natural every day way. They really enjoy it! I can not be happier that my kids attend St. Jerome, and they will for several years to come.

St Jerome School 4

Posted April 03, 2014
Love the fact that this school is not afraid to listen to parents and their concerns.

Posted April 03, 2014
At first I was hesitant about sending my children to a private school. I wanted my children to grow up in America with all it's colors and cultures. Aside from the feeling of family I have at this school my favorite thing is it's diversity. Highly recommend.

Posted January 06, 2014
This is a remarkable gem of a school! We have been affiliated with St. Jerome for over 20 years.

St Jerome School