St Peter The Apostle School 5

Posted August 13, 2013
St. Peter has a great curriculum and the teachers are knowledgeable of the private school make up. My child is in their 3rd year at this school and has excel in his studies. The parent involvement is awesome and the teacher's are very inviting when it comes to communicating your child's needs. The student enrollment has increased and the value of the leaning environment is commensurable to other catholic school in the Houston and surrounding areas. I believe the school still has room for improvement but is definitely in the right path!

St Peter The Apostle School 2

Posted August 30, 2012
Last 2011-2012 school year was the worst ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very poor Math and English teacher's. Hope this school year is better.

St Peter The Apostle School 2

Posted May 27, 2012
Well, I thought that with the new principal that the school would be going in a positive direction but I see now that I was wrong. There is a huge problem with the teaching staff, particularly math and reading two of the most important core courses. Those same questionable teachers are allowed to remain for next year and I am very concerned for my children. Parents, please check it out for yourselves and don't choose a school based on a few biased reviews. Call the diosese and ask them about the school and talk to different parents in order to get a true sense of the environment you will be submitting your child or children to.

Posted December 01, 2009
Great Catholic environment. The school is now serving grades PK3-8th. My PreK daughter loves waking up every morning and going to school. That says a lot!

Posted August 30, 2009
I love the fact that I can afford the school and still be proud to say that my child goes to a catholic school. It is a very big blessing for my K daughter to go to school with her grade 6 brother. God works in mysterious ways and this brought a blessing to my family. However the principal needs to be more visible. Thanks for St. Peter.

Posted August 18, 2009
Now that St. Peter the Apostle has grown and is now serving Prek-3 to 8th grade, it allows for all of my kids to be in one safe affordable place. To be able to have small class room numbers means my children will receive the focus, discipline, attention and intellectual challenge they deserve when paying for education. The motto of moral and academic excellence defines the productive future I know all the students at St.Peters will have. I look forward to this newest school year.

St Peter The Apostle School 5

Posted January 23, 2008
Best kept secret in houston. Located in southern-most third ward, this school has an 8-1 student ratio and high degree of parent involvment (necessary for a school this small). My oldest son is a student here and they've won me over. My youngest will transfer here next year. Even with the small size, the school fields teams in all major sports except football, but I'm told that they have the opportunity to play on other schools squads. The instructors demand academic excellence and wont hesitate to call/email if things are not going as they should. Tuition is reasonable and worth the cost to get away from the public school trap. Give them a look

St Peter The Apostle School
6220 La Salette Street, Houston, TX  77021
Last modified St Peter The Apostle School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Peter The Apostle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.