Houston, TX
After care: No

St Pius X High School 3

Posted December 19, 2013
Omg!!!! I completely agree with the person who just wrote that review I'm also a freshmen and almost no one from my old school went there too ya I agree some of the kids aren't nice and I thought about transferring for awhile but it's not that bad.

St Pius X High School 3

Posted November 10, 2013
I currently go here as a freshman. It's okay but I personally don't like it that much. The kids are mean occasionally some are nice. The school is half preppy and half ghetto, I don't fit in with either but I'm more preppy. (And I HATE when I meet people at other schools and they ask me where I go and I say "st.pius x" and they just say "ohh I heard that's ghetto" ugh) I came from a school that not many moved to pius from. So I'm defiantly thinking of transferring but I'm not sure yet. Let's see how it goes.

St Pius X High School 2

Posted September 05, 2009

St Pius X High School 4

Posted August 26, 2009
I loved the teachers, the curriculum. Very focused on indviduals, teachers notice each student. Ranked in the middle of the class transfered to public school gpa translated to a 3.7 college was not much more challenging.

St Pius X High School 1

Posted April 17, 2008

St Pius X High School 0

Posted March 28, 2008
I graduated from SPX last year and I have to say that it is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am a student that has significant learning disablities however with the amazing, supportive envrionment at SPX I managed to take some of the most challaging courses the school offered and I graduated fifith in my class with a4.3 GPA!

St Pius X High School 4

Posted March 26, 2008
If you have a student that needs individual attention this is the place. It is a good school and you will like the teachers. But the drive will tax you if you do not live near by. Until there is a school like this on the North side, I will continue to be a road warrior!

St Pius X High School 5

Posted February 08, 2008

St Pius X High School 5

Posted January 21, 2008
SPX is a wonderful school! The teaching staff is so dedicated, and my son really responded to his fullest ability to their nurturing style that really involves the student in his learning process. There is something for everyone, as it meets the needs of so many academic, athletic, artist, and social styles. The students are so friendly. The parents are very involved, and welcoming, and not snobby as at so many other private schools. The campus is continually improving. I love the focus on community and social service. The students have the same counsellor their entire 4 years, so there is consistent support, and a understanding of your child's progress. My son is very motivated, has lots of mentors, and is very well prepared for college. The only weakness I have seen is the athletic program which focusses too heavily on football.

St Pius X High School 1