St. Rose of Lima Catholic School 4

Posted April 01, 2014
The excitement at St. Rose of Lima continues building! ....that is to say literally and figuratively. We are happy to send our daughter to middle school and feel blessed to continue her education in this Garden Oaks/Oak Forest community that we have grown to love for eight years now! The teachers/staff members are caring and nurturing. We feel blessed to be a part of the St. Rose family and I highly recommend this school.

Posted March 11, 2014
Such a welcoming, highly academic, and well rounded school enviroment at St. Rose of Lima. My daughters received a strong, rigorous academic foundation that made their transition into high school run smoothly. They also received a spiritual nurturing that is priceless and that we will forever be in debt to them for. The small town -feel carnivals and supportive PTO are magnificent. The faculty and staff at St. Rose of Lima are true blessings for our Houston community.

Posted March 07, 2014
St. Rose is the up and coming Middle School of the Garden Oaks/Oak Forest/Heights neighborhoods of Houston. We welcome your family to tour and find out about our Advanced Curriculum to challenge your child while celebrating our faith in Christ in everything we do. As Principal, I am the proud leader of the amazing staff and families here in the community. Join us to find out how "Great Things are Happening at St. Rose!"

Posted February 13, 2013
We love St. Rose Catholic School. It provides strong academics combined with serious moral development. The parents are involved and the staff is exceptional. Well worth the price.

Posted April 27, 2012
I have seen amazing growth in my daughter's reading and writing abilities this year in PreK. She is happy and loves both her teachers and her classmates. I am also very impressed by the principal. Not only does she strive for academic excellence, she also brings fun to the school day and provides many opportunities for students to speak and perform in front of the school during morning assembly.

St. Rose of Lima Catholic School 2

Posted September 16, 2011
This school was really coming along from where it was, but now I am not so sure. They have a 6/7 th grade teacher who is not very child familiar. I hear from those parents he is very unrealistic. The Principal is nice enough, but it is very hard to make her listen to your needs. Waiting to see how this year goes before we comitt to anymore.

St. Rose of Lima Catholic School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
This is a great school that pays special attention to the whole child, mentally, spiritually and physically. There are some very caring teachers here.

Posted February 01, 2010
My daughter started Pre-Kindergarten this year at St. Rose and she really has learned a lot. I love that they expose the students to Spanish, computer, art and music from the very youngest ages. The pastor and principal are amazing. The feeling at the school is enthusiastic and nurturing. This is a wonderful environment and the whole community looks out for my child. What a blessing!

Posted November 24, 2009
My son has been attending St. Rose since last year and we love it. My husband and I are planning to stay in the area to be able to send our younger son there as well next year. The teachers and principal are all wonderful! What a great experience it has been.

St. Rose of Lima Catholic School 0

Posted May 19, 2009
My daughter attended K - 5th grade at St. Rose a couple of years ago, and the experience was a very good one. We were looking for a small, structured, and Catholic setting for our shy girl. We got that and more. It ended up being a wonderful and nurturing environment, too. She could not read in Kinder since we decided she should learn with her fellow students. She ended up becoming the best reader in class in a couple of years, and it was all because of the wonderful environment of St. Rose of LIma. Her shyness was overcome by all the exposure in oral book reports, science fair presentations, class run Masses, and the fact that the classes were small. Her confidence level shot up. My daughter has become an excellent student because of wonderful teachers at St. Rose. I highly recommend St. Rose to anyone out there.

St. Rose of Lima Catholic School
3600 Brinkman, Houston, TX  77018
Last modified St. Rose of Lima Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Rose of Lima Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews.