Queen Of Peace School 2

Posted July 29, 2014
The only positive thing I can say about this school is that my son has had wonderful teachers each year. Other than that the admin is forever changing and never aware of what is going on within their school. Mind you it is not a very big school. On more then 3 occasions I have shown up to Queen of Peace for a parent/teacher conference just to be notified that the teacher is not in that day. I wouldn't mind so much if I wasn't a working mom that has to take time off for work for these appointments. My BIGGEST complaint with this school is the lack of communication within the staff members and therefor to the parents and students are at a disadvantage. As a result we will not be returning back as well as a lot of my son's classmates.

Posted May 28, 2014
It is an excellent school, all of the staff is very professional and friendly, the teachers are well prepared academically, excellent discipline, priests are outstanding for each one of the students, and the parish priest is an excellent person understands every need of each student. My daughter graduated from this school and she is now in a program of excellent ratings. I recommend this school because apart from that this small, there is discipline and order the students end up with much academic knowledge and spiritual.

Posted May 06, 2014
Queen Of Peace school is a wonderful Catholic school with a great sense of community and academic excellence. My children have been students for many years and we are very pleased with the quality education they have received thus far.

Posted May 06, 2014
Great academics and great Catholic education... surrounded by loving teachers/staff and a supportive parish community. My children have been at school here for a long time and it is one of the best decisions we have made. I love it.

Posted March 18, 2013
This school has by far been the best school I worked at. All of the teachers are great and qualified. The principal shows great leadership. The sport teams are great because they have great coach and great leadership. If u come you will get a great education and learning. The students this year got a lot of awards n have been selected to go to St Thomas, IWA and St. Puis x. Please come n u wont be disappointed. Don't listen to the bad rumors on this website. They are not true. The school is awesome.

Queen Of Peace School 1

Posted August 09, 2012
This school has really changed this past school year. The administration is completely different and there is no doubt their is a public school atmosphere setting in. There used to be so many familiar faces ... those that had been there for years. There used to be administration and teachers who used to dedicate extra hours to playing hockey with the kids, attending events to get QoP to different places, etc. To my surprise there are now classes cancelled because a teacher has to work the office, some under qualified, others who just go in their mandatory hours. Sad to see a school that has been around for so many years change for the worse.

Queen Of Peace School 2

Posted September 19, 2010
Unfortunately, my experience at the school as a parent has been unsatisfactory. The office is very cliquish and aloof to most parents most of the time. No one apologizes when a mistake is made. It's ridiculous. Many parents have admitted this to be their experience as well. Their PTO is more an OO, "Office Organization," sans meetings with parents and parent collaboration in decision making, and $$ is really the bottom line for them. On the up side, their teaching staff is pretty motivated, caring, and qualified, and the priests are very hands on, but I think, a little oblivious to the school environment that the office infects the rest of the school with. My only hope is that this school can once again embrace parents as primary educators of their children so both parents and children can feel part of a school they are proud of.

Queen Of Peace School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
My niece and nephew attend this school and they are doing great!

Posted March 26, 2010
I highly recommend this school and it curriculum is better than a magnet school. The teachers are dedicated in providing an education to all their students. When your six year old child points out a cumulus cloud in the sky and continues to explain the other kinds clouds or how a flower grows & the parts of a flower ... then you know your child is getting an education.

Queen Of Peace School 0

Posted February 10, 2009
My daughter and nephews go to this school. My daughter is in Kindergarten and is already reading! My nephews have attended this school since PreK-3 and have done very well. My oldest nephew was able to secure a full scholarship to St.Thomas High School. I find that the school's curriculum is comparable to a magnet school.

Queen Of Peace School