Houston, TX

School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Memorial Hall has been a great experience! I came to America and would be lost, if it weren't for Memorial Hall. They have helped me succeed!
September 15, 2014

Memorial Hall School 1

Posted May 22, 2015
Teachers are very ineffective. Not only they teach nothing but also their actions are not like teachers AT ALL!!! My kid had a really bad time in this school!! I highly suggest, people who are looking for the school in Houston Tx. DO NOT COME TO THIS SCHOOL!!

Memorial Hall School 1

Posted April 26, 2015
Poor education!!! The teachers sit in the classroom and don't say or even teach anything!!! The teachers only seldom check students class work and homework!!!

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted September 15, 2014

Memorial Hall School 5

Posted December 10, 2012
Amazing School. wonderful staff and very helpful programs for individualized students and lessons. I would send all of my children and friends children to Memorial Hall School!

Memorial Hall School