Posted August 28, 2013
Abiding word is a great school! Very glad to have found a loving Christian environment for my children.

Abiding Word Lutheran School 1

Posted July 07, 2012
not a good school. need to disinfect and clean better. teachers in rneed training. ms burke is great the only one that is caring enough.

Posted January 31, 2012
This school has a very caring and social environment. They teach the kids manners and kind behaviour along with great academic programs. My son is 5 and is already reading and writing. We are very happy with the leadership and teachers.

Abiding Word Lutheran School 2

Posted August 09, 2011
Unless you are a church member then you are treated differently. They definitely have two different set of rules for children of members and non-members. Very disappointed with the school overall.

Posted February 04, 2011
My son started around Thanksgiving time this year and we have nothing but god things to say about this school. The entire staff/students/students families have welcomed us with open arms. The curriculum is far more advanced and challenging but with the teaches dedication and them allowing us as parents to be more involved my son has gone from failing grades to almost a straight A student. He enjoys school more and I do not have to worry about bad things he might learn from others kids. Excellent school!!

Posted April 24, 2009
I could not imagine our children elsewhere. Superior educators and supportive environment. The campus is all inclusive and tuition is low.

Posted January 22, 2008
I love this school and staff!!! True Christians are here. Your child couldn't find a more loving enviroment for your child.

Abiding Word Lutheran School 3

Posted March 02, 2006

Abiding Word Lutheran School 4

Posted April 25, 2005
Excellent school, caring teachers, small classes, sports, music, foreign language, excellent parental involvement. Highly recommended.

Posted May 10, 2004
Both of my children have attended this school and I am so greatful. They have a wonderful place to become educated above the average.

Abiding Word Lutheran School
17123 Red Oak Drive, Houston, TX  77090
Last modified Abiding Word Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Abiding Word Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top