K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

In my opinion I feel that the Administration so far has been great... when I have a problem along with prayer the administration is very calm and helpful ! Family events are the best time of the year and unlike my child's old daycare I feel better about the people waltching my child (accept for one of the younger teacher who I had a problem with in October but I'm yet praying for her)! What most important is for NOW my child is comfortable and not coming home with questionable bruises or unhappy ! Yes they are clean so far and no it's not a variety of different ethnicities or races or cultures when it come to teachers but Christianity is about love. If they love and treat my child right I don't care what they look like or the language they speak !

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

Nope not at all with teachers nor students

Supports LD students: Neutral

I've never seen them support students with learning differences however they give students more freedom to be themselves

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

Not at all but then again it is a small percentage

Develops character: Disagree

I guess it depends on the teacher and what's being taught

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

Not really effective more professional but that's my opinion

Amount of homework: Neutral

No not much homework but non really needed for the babies

Amount of homework: Neutral

I have a pre schooler so i dont feel that they need much home work but lots of play time and hands on activities

so far, I have had two incidents with staff and am not sure how long ill be able to keep my child in this school. this is her first year and hopefully not her last. When I first brought her there the faculty and staff was nice now i'm finding that two of her teachers are having cold attitudes and all I do is keep a business relationship with them being extremely nice. One of the teachers told me to be there at a certain time because that when i had to be there but have the time she is late getting to her job at the school. so far my child is happy which is what matters most but i'm am at the highest level of being protective no. Christian school or no christian school. I'm at the point where I feel like they want me to move my as if they are trying to push us out. Preschool faculty needs training on business approaches towards all paying parents. This is not totally what I pay for... but as a parent I am still observing.

I have 3 kids in Abiding Word school in various grades. I have had the privilege of having a kid in each of the teachers’ class rooms and they are all excellent teachers. Every classroom has a loving Christian environment that focuses on so much more than just passing a standardized test. I receive weekly emails about what is going on in each class and I am able to check my kids’ grades online so I am always aware of how they are doing. I cannot imagine a better school for kids in grades pre K – 8th grade.

Last modified Abiding Word Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8