1 review of this school

St. Barnabas Day School 5

Posted August 26, 2003
- a former student
This school is excellent! As a former student, I learned everything from knowing to politely stand when someone enters a room to walking quietly in line with my hands behind my back. These things sound petty, but discpline and manners are important and commonplace here. We took French from first grade and on, and by 5th grade, we read the Old English version of Robin Hood. I assure you that these things were not accomplished through my own merit alone; this school really cares about the students - all of them. The curriculum is awesome. We were learning how to diagram sentences in the first and second grade. For an excellent language-arts program, and for a great boost into junior high and highschool, I would highly recommend this school. I've taken the knowledge and lessons with me even into college now. How many kids can say that about their elementary school!! Best wishes. . . :)

St. Barnabas Day School
107 East Edgebrook, Houston, TX  77034
Last modified St. Barnabas Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
St. Barnabas Day School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top