Posted May 13, 2014
My kids love it here. Great teachers & staff! My child started kindergarten this year. She is reading so well. My older child is feeling more confident when she takes test because she feels prepared. I amazed at the progress they have made.

Central Christian Academy 1

Posted July 18, 2013
this school is not a good school. i was bullied all the time nothing was done to help me. i DO NOT recommend this school in ANY way to someone, don't send your kid here.

Posted October 30, 2012
This school gets it. Sometimes parents are bias but the acting principal at CCA is amazing. The faculty/staff has changed through the years but the mission has always remained to provide a Christ centered life with regard to education, chapel and sport activities. Students that truly want to be at this school are evidently progressing beyond into college environments. I know that my child will be safe and cared for at all times while at CCA. The best school for the money. I pray that their doors remain open for as long as possible. The student count has been low these last few years. If a parent has the ability to send their child to an affordable private school then I would suggest doing their best to find a school similiarly run with regard to CCA's leadership. It is not perfect but the leadership is amzing!

Posted May 22, 2012
So grateful to Brother and Mrs. Jacobs and ALL their incredible Christian Staff for the Love they provided my daughters in their Biblical Teachings.. They live what they teach. What we want our children to learn about life, to prepare for life, is being lived out before their eyes on a daily basis. I can't say enough, cannot express my gratitude for the changes that were accomplished in the hearts of my children by attending this Bible School throughout their high school years.

Central Christian Academy 2

Posted October 22, 2011
My child previously attended CCA. Its familly oriented. Bro Jacobs, the principal is great as he tries to keep tuition affordable, have fun activities and have a good sports program. However the teachers at the elementary level (Payne, Pierce, and Mrs. Jacobs) are not very good although I guess they mean well. A lot of help is needed as there are no up to date computers, library, etc. The school could really be awesome if parents joined together to help. Bless Bro Jacobs and the school as he's doing as good a job as he can.

Central Christian Academy 1

Posted December 15, 2010
My son was maliciously and relentlessly bullied at this school. Even shoved to the floor in the bathroom. No action taken to help or protect him. We pulled him out after they attempted to blame our son for being bullied. Blame the victim? No different than a public school. The principal really let our son down.

Central Christian Academy 0

Posted October 07, 2009
This school really cares about the education of all the kids and it handles this by firm, friendly discipline. The principal of the school knows every parent and child by name and addresses everyone by name.

Posted May 26, 2009
Wonderful teachers and Bro. Scott Jacobs is just great. They go the extra mile. Cathi and Scott have touched my grandson who graduated this year. Thank you so much for all your hard work. Steven loves all of you.

Posted November 10, 2008
Great school with great leaders and teachers. Scott and Cathi Jacobs have devoted themselves to this school. They have touched more lives through the years than one could imagine. Sports and Academics are a huge priority to the schools success and parents love to be around the school during the evening events throughout the year. There is always something to keep you busy up at CCA. I recommend it to any family that is looking for a great learning environment for the children. Go Cougars!!

Central Christian Academy 3

Posted August 06, 2008

Central Christian Academy
2217 Bingle Road, Houston, TX  77055
Last modified Central Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Central Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top