Robindell Private School 1

Posted October 21, 2014
Teachers are wonderful !Activities are good!but most important Safety is very bad anyone can walk in through the exit gate of the toddlers just by waiting for someone to exit bad bad !scary too!i mentioned that too the office but it seemed like never really care!anyone could walk in and out buildings are not very safe!well buildings besides that are lonely and no security that was on one of the buildings while picking up my daughter a lady tripped over and a worker there was trying to pick her up another lady told her to not pick her up she could be hurted apparently didn't mind still did poor woman and her baby boy was crying maybe afraid just not prepared for situations!were afraid too of the safety of the buildings just imagine if it was my daughter and having to leave our daughter there.Also my husband heard a lady saying they couldn't find their son and things like this I was so scared that we decided to pay a little more but safe! If you love your kidS like us we don't recommend this child care!
2 people found this helpful

Posted May 30, 2014
My children have been attending Robindell since Aug 2012. My son started in Kinder and my daughter started in the 3 yr old class. My son excelles academically and his teachers Ms. Raima and Ms. Mary were wonderful. My daughter has loved each of her teachers, Ms. Norma, Ms. Crystal, and Ms. Tiffany, and made a special bond with them. They made many good friends in and enjoy going to school. My son just finished 1st grade with Ms. Cole and had a great time learning in her class. My daughter graduated prek. Robindell currently offers 2nd grade but sadly has decided to cut 2nd grade for next year due to low enrollment for the up coming 2nd grade class. I would absolutely love for him to attend 2nd grade here for 2014-2015 school year so if any parents of a soon to be 2nd grader are interested this is a great school and class sizes are small. If enough students sign up they will offer 2nd grade again. My son also enjoyed the weekly karate classes. both my children have a lot of fun during their summer program. field trips, splash days, and crafts. I used robindell 1st as a drop in daycare when my youngest was 2. It's a very convenient daycare since its 24/7 and I've never had a problem.

Robindell Private School 4

Posted May 30, 2014
When my son first start going to this school i was a little worried, only because he was not use to being around people he did not know as well as other kids. As a parent I didn't know what to think, he has been going there for almost a year now and I LOVE it! his teacher is really nice, all of the staff greets him as he walks through the hallway, if anything from a small cut to him running a fever they will call and notify me. When I randomly go pop up on him he's either playing, having circle time, doing arts or crafts, or singing. He comes home signing his ABC's and nursery songs. I feel safe knowing he is there.

Robindell Private School 4

Posted April 01, 2014
Robindell Private School is best school ever. My daughter attends the school since she was a baby. The staff are so knowledgeable about their materials. My daughter loves the school and she learn a lot from the school. She is doing matching game since she is 2 years and six month old. It is good place to for children to nurture and develop. The teacher talk to me every day about my daughter learning progress. She always emphasis the class rule among her students.

Robindell Private School 3

Posted September 10, 2013
My son has been attending for a couple months now and overall the experience has been pleasant. Although, there are a couple things I feel should be changed. My main issue is security of the children. The school gives you the option of a pick up list. This list is never used. The process of dropping off and picking up consist of signing your child in at the front desk and taking them to an assigned classroom. Picking up is the same concept, but there may be a new teacher in the classroom for the evening shift or just someone filling in. They often ask who are you coming to get. With that being said, I could clearly say any child (s) name since it's tapped to the back of their shirt or point at a child and they give them to you. I would like for the school to change this concept or check the parents ID before going to the classroom everyday. The only other concern is, the teacher's wearing shoes around the infants (my son is 12 months). I previously worked at an ISD with infants and the teachers were required to take off their shoes and wear clean socks or slippers since the children are crawling around. Here they wear everyday tennis shoes around the infants.

Posted June 18, 2012
Summer is here and my kids have never been so excited about going to daycare. They have an awesome summer program and the kids are doing really neat arts and crafts projects, going on field trips off campus twice a week and having a splash day where they get to play on a splash pad and a huge water slide. They can t wait for splash day each week on Fridays. I don t think they are going to let me miss one. They are going to Moody Gardens, Kemah, Astros Game, Nasa, Zuma, Moneky Joes ITZ and other placed. Prices aren't bad either. I can t think of a better place for the money to put them in a summer program that is going to keep them this excited about coming to school.

Posted May 30, 2012
My child enjoys coming to Robindell. She loves the teachers. When I pick her up in the evening she never wants to leave. She enjoys playing with the other children. My daughter is 2 years old now. I feel comfortable leaving my child here and not looking to send her anywhere else. The school is always clean, lovable, teachers and nice environment for kids.

Posted May 24, 2012
The teachers and staff make my child's experience here very enjoyable. They are both professional and courteous. The pre-K teachers are committed to excellent and my child is benefiting from their dedication.

Posted May 15, 2012
I have had my 3 year old here since she was 10 months old. The staff has always been very nice to her and me. She has learned so much over the past 2 years. I have been very pleased with this center.

Posted May 07, 2012
I must say, as a new mother, they give boost of confidence and peace of mind to know that they are so capable of looking after my daughter. From the moment we walk into the building, not just her classroom, we are greeted, so they are very aware of who is entering and exiting the infant building. they have separation of age groups. they take the children out for daily walks, sing songs, have group interactions, and are on point with the feedings. they always change her diaper before the ride home, as well are in constant communication when supplies are low, if they notice a change in her behavior, or if she seems to need or want a particular thing. we have meetings on if they think she is ready for the next step or phase of food.

Robindell Private School
6610 Alder Drive, Houston, TX  77081
Last modified Robindell Private School is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Robindell Private School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top