PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted October 15, 2015
This school is amazing. Our children attended both the preschool and elementary with outstanding results. They have now entered high school and are well advanced of most of their classmates thanks to the level of education they received at the Redd School. The campus has horseback riding, swimming pool and gardens for the children to utilize. Our children loved the time they spent at the Redd School.

Posted May 06, 2015
NO!!! Absolutely not for in infant-preschool level. But yes for the private school starting in Kindergarten.

Posted January 07, 2015
We transferred my third grade daughter to The Redd School in November. She had been bullied in public school and we tried homeschooling for a year, but were having difficulties. The school principal, Ms. Ellen, is outstanding and her teacher consistently goes above and beyond in order to help her in areas she's struggling in. We are overjoyed we found The Redd School and just wish it went all the way through high school!

Posted July 16, 2014
I SURE HOPE THAT PEOPLE READ THIS IN LOOKING FOR A SCHOOL...DO NOT TAKE THEM THERE. I had my son in preschool and pre-k at this school. He had behavioral issues and the teachers acted like they were working on them, asked for my input and did not implement any advice that I gave. Firstly, yes the student teacher ratio is small but they do have a teachers aide and with EPS and Pre-k almost every private school I visited has aides for the younger kids. the principle is horrible just because her summer school teacher did not get the production they wanted she felt it necessary to tell me that my kid was not of average intelligence. I was done with them and looking back they gave up on my child during pre-k. they hyper focused on him to the point where he was so concerned about behavior than learning. I got farther with him at home than they did. Yes the school is inviting but dont be fooled by the horses and pool. Even a child psychologist told me they are riding on their past reputation but would NEVER recommend this school to any parent. Plus the Pre-k teachers are not degreed EEC teachers or certified and one not even in college at all. They do not care about children.

Posted January 26, 2014
We moved my daughter to Redd this past September. It is amazing the difference we see in her. She still struggles with reading but her teacher takes the time to work with her to help her understand the material. We are kept up to date on any issues the teacher sees her struggling with and even get updates of subjects she is excelling in. My daughter used to get sick before going to school...almost daily. Now she can't wait to get up and off to school.

Redd School 3

Posted December 12, 2013
I had a very short experience with the Redd School when my child was an infant. The "teachers" in the infant room were all very young, but they were nice and polite and seemed to genuinely care for the babies. However, the ratio of 5 infants to 1 teacher is much too high, and there was a revolving door of teachers. I never knew who would be with my child at drop off or pick up. My child would often come home with a diaper that had been put on haphazardly and soiled clothes were thrown into a bag without being rinsed. Empty bottles were not rinsed, either. The director was very impersonal and never once followed up with us on how things were going or how our child was progressing. When we changed to another daycare (albeit more expensive), the difference in quality of care and communication with parents was astounding.

Posted October 09, 2013
I moved my child from public school to Redd School and I have been over the top pleased. His teacher goes above and beyond to help him reach his highest goals. I only wish I would have know about this school when his siblings were younger. I have seen public school first hand and I continue to be impressed daily by Redd School.

Posted September 06, 2013
I use to work at this facility, I didn't expect much and that is what I got. As a teacher who worked there, the teachers barely got any funding for material, no supplies to help the kids creativity. Always had to work with the same resources that were given to us. I felt I put more money in, and getting nothing back. The staff turnover is horrible, plus I felt other staff members are not fit to work in the such a "private institute". The staff was always either on the phone, talking to other staff members, or having their backs turned away from the kids. As a parent I would rather put my kids in public school .The administrative was no help, asking them for help was like talking to one of the students. I am only writing a review because I feel this school has been such a horror ,and the families don't deserve to waste their money on what they think is higher education.

Posted August 26, 2013
We, at Redd School, are surprised by the comments in this review. In fact, we have confidential, permanent records that disprove the alleged complaints. We pride ourselves in selecting knowledgeable, professional, compassionate and experienced educators who know how to meet the needs of each student. Our purpose is to take each child from their current level of performance to their maximum potential by providing a positive learning environment that fosters self-confidence and achievement. We always appreciate the opportunity to discuss and reflect upon concerns, as noted in our open-door policy. Educators and parents/guardians are partners and must work together as a team in order to serve each child well.

Posted April 10, 2013
My child has been attending Redd School since she was an infant. I have always been impressed with the level of education and care she is receiving. I always know what is going on in the classroom and am always notified if my child is feeling under the weather, etc. I feel as though the teachers are easy to talk to and I have had nothing but positive experiences with the main office. I love Redd School and would recommend them to family and friends.

Redd School