PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

The Cottage is a WONDERFUL school! i will reccomend it to anyone looking! The staff is great with the kids! My dughter had learned so much from them! they acutally know just about everthing about each kid there! My daughter gets excited in the mornings to go to school! I have to say a BIG THANKS to the entire staff for teaching and taking care of my daughter as well as you do! K.W.

gREAT SCHOOL!!! I enrolled my daughter 2 months ago in Toddlers great teachers. Office staff is wonderful Ms Letty greets us with a friendly smile, Ms Olga in the kitchen is delighful and kind. I am very happy I found the cottage school for us Thank you Cottage and staff!!!

i love the cottage!!! my little girl is so happy since Ms Jenifer Nelson.. and Ms Rosa are not in the school anymore!! im so glad! now they can enjoy stress free enviroment! thank you the cottage!!!

We really love this school! The teachers will take the time to sit and talk with you about how your child is doing in the classroom. We were very lucky to find this school!

The education and play time are top notch. My daughter loves all the teachers and staff. The last that I checked they have conformed with all regulations. Still not comfortable with the prayers at meal times - not very inclusive. The campus property has some issues (ferns in the roof, junky vans covered in graffiti, gym facility that was vandalized has not been repaired, etc)

I just love this school, friendly staff and Ms. Janie weclomes you each morning with a smile & some kinds words. Great school hope to be there for a long time.

I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I beg to differ with the previous comment. The staff is very knowledgeable of the educational program that they provide and they are very warm and welcoming. I have 2 children in the school and have been very pleased with the program. My son is in the elementary program and have seen lots of improvement in his academic and social skills. My daughter although younger is on the same path as well. The office staff and teachers are extemely nice and very caring towards all the children. The Cottage is the best thing that ever happened to us!

The Cottage has been a wonderful school for my twins since they were four years old (they are now almost eleven). The staff is exceptional and caring, and my children are getting a top-notch education. Small class size and loving instructors make this school a little hidden treasure. I only wish they taught through high school!

Last modified Cottage School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6