Houston, TX

Texas Christian School 1

Posted November 24, 2014
Can I give negative stars? WORST SCHOOL EVER! Incredibly disappointed in the lack of professionalism of this so called "Christian" school. I can't begin to stress how terrible the experience was. So bad that we had to withdrawal our child in the middle of the semester. When I went to the director with my issues she left the conversation by reminding me I signed a contract & would owe the money & that they would have no issues putting it on my credit if I decided to withdraw my child & did not want to pay for the upcoming months. She had no concern with my 5 year old little girl AT ALL. Don't worry Texas "Christian" you will get your money & that should tell you something. I would rather withdrawal her & pay you services WE did not get, then to let her finish the semester or spend another day in that vile, emotionally abusive place. You broke my child's heart and spirit. Shame on TCS for selling a loving, caring, Christian school when you are anything but. We feel so scammed. Taking her out of this school was the best thing we could have done. Parent to parent please don't make the same mistake I made. You will be greatly disappointed. We will be filing a formal complaint.

Posted August 24, 2014
We were going to send our son to military school because he was very rebellious. We decided to try Texas Christian to see if he would change. After only a couple weeks we saw a difference. The kids at TC took him right in like they had known him for years. Our son is very involved in the school and plays sports and loves it. We Thank TCS kids and staff for the great influence on our son!

Posted August 15, 2014
Wish I would have found TCS earlier for my kids. My kids will graduate from TCS they love the school as well. I would recommend TCS for anyone who is looking for a great Christian school! They have a great staff who love the kids.

Posted June 17, 2014
TCS is an amazing school. Very family oriented, strives for every student to reach their full potential and go to whatever college they want. The teachers genuinely care about each student. Students who graduate from TCS get major scholarships if not full rides to college. I know many graduates from TCS and see alumni around the school all the time. My son will be graduating in two years and we are very proud and excited for his future. Do not pay attention to any negative talk. The school is amazing and our family loves it at TCS.

Posted May 08, 2014
Texas Christian is an amazing school! It is small. The average class is 16 - 18 kids but what parent wouldn't want that kind of number in a classroom. The academics are more than challenging. My son started multiplication in kindergarten. Students who come and visit for the day always want to come back the very next day. They feel welcome, at home, and can tell the teachers go the extra mile to help each individual student.

Texas Christian School 1

Posted April 25, 2014
WORST SCHOOL MY SON HAS ATTENDED. This school is all about the money and don't care for the well being of their students. There is no security for kids. Anybody can take a child and they wont even noticed. I have had my husband, my mom, my mother in law, my sister pick him up only one relative is in the pick up list ...but they have NEVER asked for ID nor nothing.. My mom picks my son up everyday and they have no idea if he left or not. Every little thing is about money. I know it is a business at the en of the day but they are quick in letting your child starve all if he/she doesn't have money to pay for food. It is ridiculous not very christian at all.

Texas Christian School 2

Posted March 17, 2014
The school is okay for children who do not aim high for academics. It is good for kids who struggle in big schools socially. However, they are far behind in academics. We pulled my child and put her in the Katy public school and struggled academically in the beginning because she was not taught well at TCS. She is doing very well now into 2 years at public school academically and socially. It is a shame since we paid extra tuition to send our child here at TCS and yet didn't get enough education for my child. At least we found out before it was too late. My daughter went to TCS until 7th grade.

Posted January 22, 2014
Texas Christian has does wonders for our children. Socially they have blossomed and regularly have get together with their classmates which never happened in their other school, academically they are challenged and are learning things that older kids in public school don t know and then spiritually they are being fed each day which is a huge blessing. We love TCS and can t wait to see them graduate!

Posted April 03, 2013
There are so many reasons we chose to enroll our children at TCS. They offer challenging academics, spiritual encouragement and activities that our children enjoy as do many other schools. What really grabbed us about TCS was the warmth and love we felt when we walked in the doors. There is just something different about TCS. My daughter is doing amazing and loves coming to school and my son was so impressed about how welcoming the students were when he came in as the new kid. As everyone is saying, this truly is a spiritual family. We love this school.

Posted December 10, 2012
The Best! There is no way that you could attend this school and not come out more advanced academically and be more knowledgeable about the Bible. The teachers here are super, the curriculum really is very challenging, and the environment is 100 times better than public. No school is perfect but this school is a family. My kids will graduate from TCS.

Texas Christian School
17810 Kieth Harrow Boulevard, Houston, TX  77084
Last modified Texas Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Texas Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top