PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)

After shooping for just the right school for my 8th grade geandson, we were led to TCS! We are so grateful for God opening the doors for him. He will be a freshman in high school in August and he is so proud to be a student here. The staff, coaches, teachers and their love and dedication to their students is beyond AMAZING. We love TCS!!!!!!

We Love TCS! All my kids will graduate from TCHS the teachers and staff are great and our kids love it there!

Texas Christian certainly sets itself apart from other educational systems. I was skeptical about moving my children from a public school, but it's the best decision I've made. The faculty and staff are always accommodating with my children and encourage them to go the extra mile. They'll spend any additional time needed to make sure a student fully understands a lesson or problem. Thank you TCS.

I love our school so much!!! The teachers are amazing and they work super hard to make the education at TCS successful for all students. We also have amazing students who are respectful, caring, and work hard at making good choices. We have the BEST school around!!! Call for a tour and see for yourself. Come at 3:30pm and speak to parents. www.TexasChristianSchool.org

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Excellent staff and teachers. Love that teachers work hard for the students and push them.

Amount of homework: Agree

They are challenged but not over worked. My kids play sports and do dual credit.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This is our second year and it has been an a great decision for our kids. Best place around! Very high morals and character development. We love the staff and school.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

They will bend the rules for your child if he/she can throw a ball and do anything to get kids to come to their school to play sports. No morals for a "Christian" school

Adminitration is terrible. They fired alot of teachers and hire teachers without certifications. Poor education quality, if you want you kids only aim to go to a community college after their high school, this is for you.

God is NOT dead at Texas Christian! From teaching creation science in high school to the pre k learning that Jesus is the ultimate superhero, the kids are being taught how to LIVE their faith. It's amazing what the faculty and staff do day in and day out. They truly LOVE our kids! I'm proud to be a TCS Tiger!

Last modified Texas Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12