Houston, TX

Posted April 11, 2015
It's Houston Best kept secret school. What I love about this school is that it combines all the races. It prepares your child to the real world of dealing with everybody..It has a great education. Students graduate and go to the best colleges. The teachers are wiling to work with your child's needs.

Posted March 27, 2015
Texas Christian is an amazing school that is passionate about their student's. I could not be happier about a Christian organization that has great core values and beliefs that help form my kids for the future. The staff and administration are top notch professionals that perform in all facets of my kids growth as a students and as a Christian. As a parent you want your kids safe, to have a great education, and to grow in their faith. Texas Christian fits all of these standards and more.

Posted March 25, 2015
Texas Christian was the best school I ever attended. I graduated in 2012 and I am close to graduating from A&M. Whoop!!! Mr. Rankin and Mr. P were amazing teachers and shared wisdom with me that I will pass on to my kids when I start a family one day. I miss the halls of TCS and will forever be a Tiger; and an Aggie! Thank you TCS for all you do did for me academically and Spiritually. Miss you! Sarah Walls

Posted March 23, 2015
Texas Christian is an amazing place! I love that the values we teach in our home are reinforced at school. I love that my boys love to go to school. I love that the teachers love each students and are available any time you need. I even text my sons teacher when I need. I am very thankful that the Lord led our family to TCS!

Posted March 23, 2015
Please go and check TCS out. Come at the end of school when all the parents are hanging out. We will tell you how this school does care about our children and how they are not about the money since they are the most affordable Christian school out there. We visited many schools before we felt the Lord leading us to TCS and we have not regretted a day. TCS has awesome teachers. Every one of them has been teaching at TCS for years which speaks a lot and ever single student in my daughters class has been there for years which tells you a lot too. My family and many many others will be at TCS for years. This is the BEST school!

Posted February 09, 2015
My children went here for a few years. It was the worst mistake I have ever made as a parent. Some of the teachers truly care about the kids but it is really a hit or miss. The Jr. High students have problems writing the simplest of papers and, rather than challenging the students, my child was simply given good grades and promoted. There is only so much that can be done at home and, with the high tuition we paid, we certainly expected better support from the school. We've moved on now and the kids are happier. This school doesn't have Christian values unless you count how well they worship the almighty dollar.

Posted November 24, 2014
Can I give negative stars? WORST SCHOOL EVER! Incredibly disappointed in the lack of professionalism of this so called "Christian" school. I can't begin to stress how terrible the experience was. So bad that we had to withdrawal our child in the middle of the semester. When I went to the director with my issues she left the conversation by reminding me I signed a contract & would owe the money & that they would have no issues putting it on my credit if I decided to withdraw my child & did not want to pay for the upcoming months. She had no concern with my 5 year old little girl AT ALL. Don't worry Texas "Christian" you will get your money & that should tell you something. I would rather withdrawal her & pay you services WE did not get, then to let her finish the semester or spend another day in that vile, emotionally abusive place. You broke my child's heart and spirit. Shame on TCS for selling a loving, caring, Christian school when you are anything but. We feel so scammed. Taking her out of this school was the best thing we could have done. Parent to parent please don't make the same mistake I made. You will be greatly disappointed. We will be filing a formal complaint.

Posted August 24, 2014
We were going to send our son to military school because he was very rebellious. We decided to try Texas Christian to see if he would change. After only a couple weeks we saw a difference. The kids at TC took him right in like they had known him for years. Our son is very involved in the school and plays sports and loves it. We Thank TCS kids and staff for the great influence on our son!

Posted August 15, 2014
Wish I would have found TCS earlier for my kids. My kids will graduate from TCS they love the school as well. I would recommend TCS for anyone who is looking for a great Christian school! They have a great staff who love the kids.

Posted April 25, 2014
WORST SCHOOL MY SON HAS ATTENDED. This school is all about the money and don't care for the well being of their students. There is no security for kids. Anybody can take a child and they wont even noticed. I have had my husband, my mom, my mother in law, my sister pick him up only one relative is in the pick up list ...but they have NEVER asked for ID nor nothing.. My mom picks my son up everyday and they have no idea if he left or not. Every little thing is about money. I know it is a business at the en of the day but they are quick in letting your child starve all if he/she doesn't have money to pay for food. It is ridiculous not very christian at all.

Texas Christian School
17810 Kieth Harrow Boulevard, Houston, TX  77084
Last modified Texas Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Texas Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top