Posted March 14, 2011
West Oaks Private School is a great place for your kids. Great Teachers who care about the kids and how much they are learning .

Posted February 01, 2011
My daughter loves this school, and I am happy with the quality of the teachers as well as their curriculum. The classrooms are small and my daughter is able to get the individual attention all small children should receive when they are begining school. Could use more activities that involved parents.

Posted January 22, 2009
It took only one tour to realize this was the school I wanted my child to attend. The classes have a small number of students. The teachers are great and very involved. My child has absorbed so much from their advanced pinnacle curriculum program. The owner, director and the staff are wonderful and treat all the kids with love. It has been a great experience.

West Oaks Private School 4

Posted June 21, 2006
My daughter loved it here. Kids are treated like family and makes you feel that your kids are safe and loved. Academically advanced, my daughter was in the kindergarten class and was learning time and money. The only thing lacking in this school are the extracurricular activities.

West Oaks Private School 4

Posted June 21, 2006
Great school My niece loves all the teacher and since it is a very small school everybody knows each other like a big family. All of the teachers are very supportive and nurturing. The director of the school knows everyone by name. The curriculum is very good and the school athmosphere is very pleasant.

West Oaks Private School