Houston, TX

Posted December 18, 2014
Myself and my child have had a wonderful experience with the school. The administration and teachers are friendly and professional. I love that they have classes like karate, soccer, art, gymnastics and dance. My child enjoys going to school everyday and talks about using the smartboard and learning Spanish. I would recommend this school over an HISD school any day.

Posted February 05, 2014
My child went to the school for 3 years. Each year I saw a big improvement in reading writing and math. Love the small classes, it allows for lots of one on one time with the teacher. We highly recommend this school for children between the grades of kindergarten to 3rd. Many families are from other countries, gives the children an understanding of all the different cultures in our world. If you want a small class room, responsive teachers and personal time for your child I recommend this school.

Montessori School Downtown 2

Posted May 18, 2013
the school gave lots of hope when we joined by my son ,he used to cry all the days when he goes to school..he hardly completed 3months and i had to change him .they were way too expensive for the things they teach..i doubt if the teachers were really qualified as they claim.

Montessori School Downtown 4

Posted July 31, 2012
Our infant (from 3 to 8 months) was on the four day program at this school and had a great experience. The teachers are always kind and helpful. If it's raining, someone will run out to you with an umbrella. The hours were flexible and they really helped us start our kid on solid food. The classrooms are orderly and clean, and the kids seem engaged. We dropped in at some random times to check on our kid and all was the same. Our kid was always in a good mood when we picked him up. All in all, we really liked the school!

Posted January 14, 2011
My son went to this school for 2 years while he was 3 years until he was 5. He loved going to school. He was doing great academically. We had to move out of Houston if not i would have continued his education there. Staff is very caring. I would definitely recommend this school to others.

Montessori School Downtown 0

Posted March 10, 2009
I think this is an exceptional school. We did a lot of research before sending our daughter there. She has been there since the age of 4 months and is now 18 months old. She loves her teachers and has made friends and is learning a lot. We have recommended this schol to several other friends who have enrolled their children as well.

Montessori School Downtown 1

Posted February 12, 2009
This is absolutely the worst daycare I could have ever picked. I had very high hopes, and have an infant, preschooler and elementary School age children. They are not truthful and I question their ability to effectively run this school with the leadership they have.

Posted November 14, 2008
This is a wonderful school. My 3 year old has been here since she was 18 months old. She loves the practical life portion of her day, can now recite months and days of the week and count to 30 in Spanish. She loves her teachers and friends. Wonderful school! Before coming here, my daughter always had ear infections, strep etc, but keeping visitors out of the room has helped 100%. What a change! Granted, age may have something to do with it, but we have never been happier.

Montessori School Downtown 0

Posted November 06, 2008
I toured eight daycares before I chose this one for my three month old son. They are the only one that did not let visitors into the rooms with the children, which should be a requirement! I don't want strangers to have contact with my child when I am not there, or to be tracking in dirt onto the carpet where my baby is crawling. Babies/children like routine and visitors just disrupt the routine of the class. All the classrooms have big windows you can look through to see your child any time during the day. The staff knows us by sight and is very responsive to all our requests. I know my son is happy there because he smiles at the teachers when I drop him off. I highly recommend them.

Montessori School Downtown 1

Posted September 14, 2007
This is the worst daycare. Do not take your child to this daycare. My 4 month old started there, but seeing the conditions he was out of there in a month. The school requires that you leave your car seat. Why? Because your kid just sits in a carseat and that's it. They even feed him in a car seat. I had other kids diapers put on my kid. You aren't even allowed to see where they are keeping your baby. You hand him off at the lobby and aren't allowed where he is. It smells horribly. Do not take your child here.

Montessori School Downtown
4510 Caroline Street, Houston, TX  77004
Last modified Montessori School Downtown is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
Montessori School Downtown Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top