Houston, TX

Posted August 20, 2014
This is our 4th year at The Fay School and we are extremely happy with the academic and personal growth that our daughters show. We want the best academics, which you can find only in top schools, but combined with a place that makes our girls happy to be at school. That is hard to find and we found it at Fay.

Posted August 20, 2014
This is our third year at Fay and we couldnt be happier. It is a great and welcoming environment, where kids are treated like kids. The first time we visited Fay, and we saw that fantastic green area, where kids can run and just be kids, we thought - this is the one. Teachers are great, there are loads of volunteering opportunities and you feel part of a community. Highly recommend The Fay School!

Posted October 12, 2012
My daughter started EC3 this year and we are so excited to be apart of The Fay School community. Allison & Brooke from admissions are fantastic. The school has delivered on everything promised during the admissions process. The greatest draw is the EQ, emotional leadership, program that is used throughout the school. Great skills for my daughter. Her teachers are awesome, such loving, thoughtful, smart women. They provide a lot of communication, can be overwhelming for some but I love it. I love being able to send an email to her teacher & know that I'll get a reply w/in a day. I also love that both her teacher and the headmaster send out weekly emails, so I don't really have to email the teacher much because they are proactively informing of what's going on at school. They are also very open to parent involvement - from big to small things. What I found I have the most in common with the other parents that I've met is that we all want our kids to be kids for as long as they can, we want them to be happy, and we want them to be challenged academically. I'm confident The Fay School can help us accomplish these goals. Stay at Fay, the after school program, is so fun.

The Fay School 2

Posted August 21, 2012
From the time my son entered Kindergarten in 2008 to preparing for fourth grade, the quality of this school's academic curriculum has declined significantly. As this decline has occurred, there has been signs of demographic changes in the newly enrolled population. This has been coupled with an increase on fundraising efforts and pressures. We are returning this year, but plan to transfer next year to a school that puts academics ahead of the rest.

The Fay School 3

Posted July 03, 2012
Still changes going on with new principal. Fay is growing in numbers but space is very limited. Love their Music @ Motor program for the little ones. It is life skills that our kids need, observe teacher and the activites were fun and exciting. Childre were singing, dancing, and laughing having a good time. Beautiful campus. Faculty is working with students on EQ. This work for some. Visit for yourself.

Posted April 14, 2012
Fantastic nurturing environment with small class sizes and a focus on teaching reading, writing, math. We are thrilled with the leadership, parent involvement, and experience of the teachers.

Posted July 08, 2011
One of our children began attending the Fay School last year for Kindergarten and we could not be more pleased with the quality of education, the personalized attention she receives, and the close-knit community of peers, teachers and "fay families" we have joined. I am convinced that the prior posting submitted by a supposed "teacher" is some form of subtle sabotage by someone unfamiliar with the school as no teacher at Fay would ever spell its name wrong let alone submit something replete with errors for online review.

Posted June 07, 2011
I love The Fay School. My son just graduated and was there 8 years . Cannot say enough about the teachers and staff.

The Fay School 2

Posted March 17, 2010

The Fay School 0

Posted September 30, 2009
I can't believe a teacher from the Fay School submitted a review so full of spelling and grammar errors. That's worrisome.

The Fay School