PK-2|Private

Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

This is a very good school... The academic and day care programs is excellent. I have two beautiful kids in K2 and K5 and my friends, family and I have seen great improvement in the kids. My kids went from being shy to making presentations on stage... My kids love their teachers - Ms. Heard, Ms Kim, Coach John, Mr Frank, Grand ma, Ms. Jackson, Ms. James and Ms. Keesha. My children are also being thought the word of God. It takes a village to raise a child and SWCCA give my kids all the love and care.

I usually don't write reviews, but I will take time to do this one. This is a very good school... The academic and day care programs is excellent. I have two beautiful kids in K2 and K5 and my friends, family and I can see great improvement in the kids. My kids went from being shy to making presentations on stage... My children are also being thought the word of God. It takes a village to raise a child and SWCCA give my kids all the love and care they need. I am very happy and will strongly recommend the school to all parents.

Diamond in the rough. The front office needs training clear lack of computer skills and some specifically down right rude at times. The building is in disrepair some classrooms don't have air conditioning. Lack of security. (building doors are unlocked) The school has the community audience to do very well, but lack the know how or have hired to many family members who lack professionalism and/or appropriate education to management this diamond in the rough. Ease fix change staff.

This is a great school. I couldn't be more pleased with the progress my child has made.

This is my childs first school year and he attended the summer program which I thought was great. the Academy is very reasonable in price in comparison with other private schools. My only complaint would be the prices of the uniforms are to expensive for children of that age (Pre-K) who are growing constantly and the colors of the uniforms change from year to year also.

This is a nice school with very good teachers. The teachers cares and knows about your child learning needs. My only probem with this school is they ask for money through out the whole school year and have the kids to wear these high price uniforms. Some parents are on a budget but wants the kids to have the best education possible.

The school has fallen dramatically in leadership and reading success. The academy has lost its focus and the employees do not appear to be happy

Last modified Southwest Community Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-2