Christian Life Center Academy 5

Posted May 17, 2013
Great School, low student teacher Ratio. Christian teachers, curriculum and staff. My daughter went from Kindergarten thru 12th grade I highly recommend the school.

Christian Life Center Academy 5

Posted April 23, 2013
Excellent school. Christian teachers, great athletic program. Caring teachers. good communication with parents and many fun activities for students. many international students as well.

Christian Life Center Academy 1

Posted June 26, 2012
Horrible school pulled my son out of that school in the middle of the year.. He went there from kinder. thru the first half of the 2nd grade.. Filthy school, teacher to student ratio inappropriate ... Wouldn't recommend this school to anyone.....

Christian Life Center Academy 2

Posted June 22, 2012
My daughter attended the daycare from the times she was about 14 months until she was two years old. I personally did not care for the daycare it was dirty, they never taught the children anything from what I saw. The toddler bathrooms never had soap for the kids to wash their hands. They never gave my daughter her snack out her bag and the turnover rate for keeping staff and students was horrible, they were never fully staffed for the ratio of kids they had. I not know what the actual school was like but the daycare was definitley not up to par. I never seen the pastor not one time during my child attending there. My daughter once had an allergic reation to some medication I was never called once and had to end up taking her to the emergency room. My daughter does not attend CLC Academy anymore.

Christian Life Center Academy 2

Posted February 01, 2006

Christian Life Center Academy
12330 Vickery Drive, Houston, TX  77039
Last modified Christian Life Center Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Christian Life Center Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top