Posted April 15, 2014
My school is awesome, i am a student there, and they have the best teachers and principal. I wouldnt chooose any school over it

Dar Ul Arqam School North 2

Posted July 18, 2013
I am a parent. My kids have been attending the school for the past few years. I have first hand experience many areas where the School board and administration need to make improvements. A very critical issue deals with the high turn over of teachers throughout an academic year. The high turn over of teachers is so bad that poor students have to deal with 2, 3 or at times 4 teachers being assigned to teach a specific subject. This alarming rotating pattern has serious affects on the learning and coaching of students. Another very important issue is about the school administration's attitude towards parents feedback. The school authorities are not receptive towards parents feedback. They are usually defensive of their position all the time. The school does not have a transparent parent involvement process.

Dar Ul Arqam School North 1

Posted April 30, 2012
This was the worst school I ever went to. They are the biggest cheapstakes. The teachers are favoring and discriminating the students due to races. The school has had fake reviews posted by the staff to boost the schools income and unfair treatment. The school has not done anything about children getting their arms twisted. I have visisted this school more than I could count. The school so far has failed to keep quality education. The students use foul language and use adult language.

Posted March 15, 2010
I am a student at Dar ul arqam and this school is awesome! I've been to different schools, but this school is the best of them all! The teachers are so nice and easy to understand, while getting 100s is an easy job! I love this school! I recommend this school to anyone looking for a new school!

Dar Ul Arqam School North 1

Posted May 22, 2008
Teachers are not helpful, in fact they act as if their children themselves. Children are not taught well in the core subjects. Arabic is, however, taught very well.

Posted March 30, 2008
I love this school! It's so awsome! It's paradise!

Posted January 06, 2008
I am a student at Darul Arqam and i love this school the best! I feel totally comfortable in this school and my old school. Teachers and staff are doing a really good job and i highly recommend this school for comfort and a good education.

Dar Ul Arqam School North
11815 Adel Road, Houston, TX  77067
(281) 583-1984
Last modified Dar Ul Arqam School North is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Dar Ul Arqam School North Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top