Houston, TX
Before care: Yes

Posted May 01, 2014
This is our child's first year at Wesley and we could not be happier! The small classroom gives her plenty of one-on-one time with her teacher; resulting in her progressing in reading faster than anticipated. Wesley also encourages and provides plenty of opportunities for parents to be involved in school related activities. We love Wesley Academy!

Posted April 30, 2014
Wesley Academy is a wonderful small private Christian school. Both my children have attended beginning with the Mother's Day Out program. As a parent, it is important to me that my children are loved, nurtured and feel safe along with getting a good education. My children are happy. I could not ask for a better school!!

Posted April 30, 2014
Wesley Academy has caring educators who are geared to working in a Christian Environment. They are accustomed to working with a diverse group of students of various ethnic backgrounds as well as learning abilities. They foster an atmosphere centered on Christian principles and on kindess/respect among students. My kids have been at Wesley for 6 years and have done well. The Classical Curriculum taught will prepare them much better for high school and college than many public schools would. They also are a good value for the tuition.

Posted April 30, 2014
Wesley Academy is home away from home for our family. We've been a part of the school for the past 5 years (both of my young children attending since they were 1 year old). We chose Wesley because of the loving staff, its commitment to academic excellence and because of its environment where my girls are able to grow spiritually and in good character. The school's leadership does a phenomenal job and continues to make Wesley a first rate institution. We love the small class sizes, the diversity and the small town feel.

Wesley Academy 4

Posted April 29, 2014
Our school is a faith-based, fun-filled, family oriented environment where each student can grow in their full potential spiritually and academically. The student diversity is good. Classroom sizes are good and Wesley continues to grow, expand in an area each year. Our Technology/Computer lab is up and doing great. Wesley prepares its' students for high school. We have one daughter still being taught and tested and our graduate is thriving in her high school in all areas. In leadership; student counsel, in her faith; leader on the Dominican preaching team, her service; mission trips and her studies; member of the National Honor Society. We are Wild About Wesley! Come Grow with us! It's a well kept secret...So grateful someone invited us!

Wesley Academy 4

Posted April 29, 2014
Wesley Academy is an outstanding educational institution that develops its children into intellectual, well-rounded, Christian contributors to society. The school employs certified professionals that instruct our children through fresh educational strategies, Christian principles, relevant tools and state of the art equipment. I'm so glad we chose Wesley Academy for our daughter, you should too.

Posted April 29, 2014
Wesley Academy is a great school for our daughter. The school and staff recognize every student is an individual. This is a nuturing environment. Even with her ADD/ADHD accommodation has been made. We are starting our third year. I only wish we had found this school earlier!

Posted April 29, 2014
As a parent you want the best for your children, and this school is defiantly THE BEST!! We have been there for 3 years and currently have 2 of our children there. The staff, teachers and head of school are amazing!! Teacher to student ratio is low, so all students receive the best education possible!! Again the teachers are amazing, and you can see their love to every child!!!

Posted April 29, 2014
Wesley Academey - I feel very fortunate to be a part of the Wesley Academy family because that is what it is - a family. The students recieve an excellent education taught by well prepared teachers in an environment of tender loving care. The smaller class sizes allow for more individualized attention per student. And it also invites teachers/students/families to interact and get to know each other - offering teachers the opportunity to attend to each students educational and emotional needs. I am especially happy with the state of the art technology program the children are introduced to at a young age. PE and the arts programs are another bonus to this school where these are being cut from public school curriculiums. My child is thriving with her eduction, involvment and friendships. I feel very secure taking my child to Wesley Academy because I know she is in the loving hands and watchful eyes of the teachers, administrators and Quillian counselors.

Posted April 29, 2014
My son has been at Wesley Academy for 4 years. The teachers and staff are caring and have my sons best interest. The facility is top notch! It's Christian atmosphere and loving families make it a great place for my son and I. The fine arts department is great too!

Wesley Academy