Posted January 18, 2012
Holy Trinity Day School is a wonderful school and daycare. I was very pleased with the love and education that my child received there. The Christian atmosphere is strong, and the education is top notch. My child was reading at four years old, WOW! The staff greets you with a smile and truly cares for your children. If you are looking for a great school, please look at Holy Trinity Day School, you will be impressed with the love and care your child will receive.

Posted May 14, 2009
My grandson has been in daycare from age 4 and has also attended kindergarten thru second grade at Holy Trinity. He has loved the school, the teachers, the principal and his fellow students and he never wants to miss a day. When talking with a teacher in one of the nearby local schools, she told me that our grandson was being taught much more than the public school was teaching the children at the same grade level. This validated what we had already thought from talking with other friends and family who have children attending other schools around Houston. The teachers have always been wonderful in every age group. Our family would definitely recommend the daycare and day school to other families. We will be sad to have to move on to another school when he finishes the second grade this year.

Posted February 09, 2009
I went to Holy Trinity as a child. I am now 30 and my daughter attends Holy Trinity. Some of the teachers there have been there since I went there. They are dedicated and loving to all the children that go there. They actually teach the kids not just babysit them

Posted June 02, 2008
My 2 1/2 year old is on his fourth month in attendance at Holy Trinity and I have remained very impressed with the staff and their loving nature! Nothing but praise for this school!

Posted May 30, 2008
This is the best daycare in houston! my children just love it there, and the teachers are awesome!

Posted June 22, 2006
Holy Trinity is a wonderful school. I have 2 children who attended. Both my children received an excellent education. The staff truly loves & cares for the kids.

Holy Trinity Day School 4

Posted July 14, 2005
I have been very pleased with Holy Trinity and its staff. My son is now in the 4-year old program and my daughter was they from ages 2-4. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Children receive an academic as well as christian foundation. Students are active thoughout the day and enjoy computer time. There is a gymnastic class available for an additional cost and other classes during the summer (swimming, cheerleading) which I have not participated and cannot comment. Tuition is comprable to other private schools. Sometimes I feel that children could be pushed more academically but they do seem very prepared to enter public schools.

Holy Trinity Day School
13207 Orleans Street, Houston, TX  77015
Last modified Holy Trinity Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Holy Trinity Day School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.