Posted June 04, 2013
MBCA is AMAZING. The staff is loving, caring, respectful and you can tell how much they love the kids. The staff to student ratio is unreal......about 7:1 average. You can't get that in public education! MBCA encourages and nurtures kids, provides a safe, caring, Family environment, and a quality of education that you can't get anywhere else. MBCA is the best decision I've ever made. Let it be yours also!!

Posted October 22, 2012
I will agree with the parent that said, they are IN LOVE with MBCA. My son has attended since Kindergarten, we moved when he was in 2nd grade to another city and he attend a Montessori School. The teachers there were amazed at the levels he was on, they had to test him to be able to keep him on the level he was on. When we returned to Houston we immediately enrolled him back in MBCA (4th grade) and he is now a 6th grader (on an 8th grade level). I can't say enough about this school, it is EXCELLENT and I am praying that they will extend to high school classes. The staff and teachers are excellent, very caring, loving and concerned about the students. Not only do their care about teaching the children and making sure they are comprehending the work and learning, but they also care about their wellbeing. AWESOME!

Posted May 16, 2012
Mission Bend's Best Kept Secret! I have a 2yr old and WE (myself, son & husband) ARE IN LOVE with the teachers, staff, school, just very happy and greatful we found this school. We will continue having him enrolled until we move out the area. It's honestly like a BIG LOVING FAMILY! I drop him off each morning w.piece of mind. He doesn't even tell me bye! lol-----

Mission Bend Christian Academy 0

Posted January 12, 2009
Both of my children have gone to this school and my daughter whom is now attending a junior high is in all pre ap classes. My son still attends Mission Bend Christian Academy and has the best teachers in the world and all the staff there are wonderful and caring and just great teachers! I like this place so much i have volunteered there and now work there and call it my home away from home i couldn't be happier.

Posted October 23, 2007
I cannot say enough great things about this school! My daughter has attended MBCA since she started Children's Day Out 5 years ago. She is now in 1st grade, in a class of 12 students with 1 teacher & 1 teacher's aid. In April of Kindergarten, she tested to be reading at a 3rd grade level on the Stanford Achievemet Test. The curriculum includes all the basics plus Spanish, Bible, American Sign Language, Music, Art & PE. The caring staff sets this school apart from others. The tuition is the most affordable of any private school in the area.

Mission Bend Christian Academy 4

Posted February 13, 2007
The teachers at this school are caring and do everything they can to help the students. Class sizes are small. However, the physical plant is lacking.

Posted January 29, 2007
This has proved to be one of the best decision we have ever made when it comes to our children. I have a 3 year old and a 5 year old attending the school and we couldn't have hand picked the staff ourselves. They are truly great with the kids.

Posted January 15, 2007
The academics in this school are excellent.This school provides the attention that your children require.Art,music,phisical ED,Spanish,and American Signlanguage pay a big role in this school.Parents are very involved with this school,and have a wonderful time doing it.

Posted December 08, 2006
This school went above and beyond its duties as a school to help my children develop into great students. I wish I had never moved or I would have my children still there.

Posted November 14, 2006

Mission Bend Christian Academy
3710 Highway 6 South, Houston, TX  77082
Last modified Mission Bend Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Mission Bend Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top