Houston Heights Learning Academy I 5

Posted August 27, 2013
H.H.L.A. is awesome! My children begin their elementary school career at H.H.L.A. in Pre-K 3. They are still in attendance there, however, are now in Kindergarten and 1st grade. All teachers know all children. They are one big family! Mrs. East, the principal, is a jewel. I love this school!

Houston Heights Learning Academy I 5

Posted August 22, 2013
My son went to this school. Unfortunately we had to move. When I get updates from his current teacher, I am finding that he is far more advanced than the other kids his age. His math skills, reading and writing abilities and even social studies knowledge are better than his new counterparts. It is a great esteem booster for him to be the one in class with the right answers. I highly recommend this school.

Houston Heights Learning Academy I 4

Posted October 24, 2005

Houston Heights Learning Academy I
902 West 8th Street, Houston, TX  77007
Last modified Houston Heights Learning Academy I is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Houston Heights Learning Academy I Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.