Bad
Good

My 2kids attend this school. It has been a good learning experience academically. Everyone has room for improvement. Things can be better however considering the limited resources available to the school. The school staff/management is doing fine.

Very BAD school. Not a good environment for kids. the staff over there do not have manners and have no clue what a public relation supposed to be. You have to experience it first hand and you wonder a school like this exist in US. Even their so call security and traffic helpers have become overzealous. My daughter attended last fall and i have to pull her out of that gloomy and sad environment the very first month because one the traffic helper decided to stop me from picking her up for over 45min after school enenthaugh i had all necessaries Id and tag with me. All this to show me he has power to do whether he wanted because i voiced my displeasure on the way staff communicate to parents with total disregard and disrespect. I was promised the superintendent will contact on his return from a trip which never happen. I paid $1000.00 in advance to cover for three month and never got a refund.

best school in houston it have teach me alot of stuff when i was there and its very fun to be there

La Amistad Love & Learning Academy as a public / charter school happens to be one of the good schools in Southwest Houston. My three kids started with them in 2008 and ever since then, I have no regret having them there. I must confess that I am so proud of their moral / academic performance. The Management, Staffs and Teachers of the school are dedicated and so caring to the students which provides enabling environment for study.The parents are carried along and their rights are put into consideration.

My daughter went to La Amistad Love & Learning Academy on W. Bellfort and Fondren Pre-K3- and Pre-K4 and I can honestly tell you that she learned so much, when she entered Kindergarten at at a different school, she was ahead of her class, she is now in First grade and is doing excellent. I volunteered on several occasions at Amistad and the only concern I had was that her class had too many students and one of the ladies in the office was so rude. Ms. Perrales and Ms. Braxton are excellent teachers, as well as the two young guys at the gate helping the kids off the cars!! Your child will get a good start at Amistad.

La Amistad is a great and wonderful school it helps my daughdhter learn and the teachers are wonderful

this school is one of the best in the Houston area. The school academic status meets one of the highest standard, and the students are well disciplined. The security of the school is one of the best. This is why I chose La Amistad Love and Learning Academy for my kids.

My school is the Beowulf campus - La Amistad Love and Learning Academy . My baby is in pre-k 4

As a parent, I first hand have since the problems. Yes, the classrooms are over the capacity which does not allow my child or any other child to get the exemplary education that they stated they can give. I have look at the TEA school report and it is all good for grades 3-5 whom has a small amount of students (I think due to the low enrollment for these grades level), but what about the PK-2nd whom have too many students in one classroom. Now think parents will your child get the well round education they are entitle to and my child stated the noise level of hearing other teachers and students in their classrooms is a distraction. What???

Exemplary Recognized Public Charter School with the designation of Certified Texas School Ready Prekindergarten Kindergarten Program. Full Day Prekindergarten Program provides social, emotional and ignificant language development opportunites for eligible students. Safe, positive and challenging school requirement for parents along with strict parental involvement requirements has caused some recent parents to become critical of the school's leadership and staff. High Quality Instructional Staff and Professionally Sensitive Administrative Leadership Staff provide daily educational care and nurture for all students in a Safe, Positive and Challenging Environment. A careful review of the TEA School's Report Card and TEA Accountability Rating will demonstrate the effectiveness of the educational program at La Amistad Academy. A Forthright Warning To All Parents, If you are unwilling to agree to the Mission of La Amistad or If you are unwilling to following the policies of the school, especially those that require your parental involvement... Do Not Consider La Amistad Academy as your Public Charter of Choice.

Last modified La Amistad Love & Learning Academy is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.