Public charter
Houston, TX

Zoe Learning Academy 0

Posted August 31, 2009
This year marks the second year that my son has attended this school. I am happy that I transfered him there. The school has helped him alot. They have after school programs and provides a very down to earth ans communicative staff. With all schools there is always improvements to be made. But I am glad that i made the choice for my son

Zoe Learning Academy 4

Posted November 16, 2008

Zoe Learning Academy 2

Posted March 14, 2006
My child has attended Zoe for two years now and has made big improvements in readind. However, Zoe need more structure activities for it's student and teachers.

Zoe Learning Academy 1

Posted July 10, 2005
This school needs alot of cleaning up to do. The academic programs,extracurricular activities, and parent invovlement what a joke. I have never seen such a out of control school. This is a horrible school that needs plenty of help and guidance

Zoe Learning Academy 1

Posted December 10, 2004
This school is horrible! i can't wait for the winter break to withdraw my children and enroll them in another school. They provide catered breakfast and lunch that is usually cold and there is no hot water in the school.

Zoe Learning Academy
6701 Cullen Boulevard, Houston, TX  77021
Last modified Zoe Learning Academy is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Zoe Learning Academy Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top