Bad
Good

My daughter has been there since Pre-K and this her last year. I've had the best experience. Teachers are very active with the students, Ms. Catherine is the very best Principal ever. She works very hard to help all her students succeed, she motivates them to do well. Very great school to attend

My children have attended Kandy Stripe since dry started school from the baby room. I loved this school and all the different activities that they had for the children and parents. However over the last two years things have changed drastically and not for the better. I don't know what's going on but the moral and the educational standards have drastically went down. I hope they change for the better and go back to being the great school they once where cause otherwise if not I'm going to have to take my boys out of the school.

Check the test scores they speak for themselves.the kids are failling and all they do is smile asay we love our kidshere. Well if you love them so go the extra mile and put aides in the rooms help. The teachers are stressed and it shows in the way they interact with the kids always screaming. They are bullies behind your back.

Children being passed and can't read. Helping children with testing! Children allowed to participate in sports and have not passed!

This school is a great place for kids. Im very happy to get my child in here. Everyone is so nice here and they treat my child as one of there own. The curriculum is amazing and my child tells me everyday how much she loves her teacher. I recommend this school to anyone in the area.

below average school. Teachers and principle very nice but students that are not smart enough to get into HISD or a problem at HISD usually attend this charter school.

My daughter has attended KSA since Pre-Kindergarden, she is now in the 8th grade. Things have changed since she was in pre-k. There has been a lot of different teachers coming and going. I dont think that my child is learning enough, she never brings home any homework. A lot of the teachers have there favorite students that they show favoritizm towards and that child and makes the other student feel like they are not as important as that child. This school is never organized and really dont care what or how the parents feel about how they run their school. Im glad that this is my childs last year and I hope to God when she goes to high school that she will be prepared!

Kandy Stripe Academy is a very fun and educational school. All teachers have the same attitude with all students. I've been there for thirteen years i am in the 8th grade. Yes at times they can be very strict but only because they have to. I love Kandy Stripe and one day my children will attend Kandy Stripe Academy.

Kandy Stripe Academy has excellent teachers and staff.They also have a positive principal and understanding in all ways

My daughter attends the school and she is not learning enough. It depends on the teacher that the student have.The school have some sorry teachers. They really don't seem like there care if the student gets it or not. There is a big turn around for the teachers. If you want your child to have a teacher that care and awesome teaching this is not the school.

Last modified Kandy Stripe Academy is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5