Public charter
Houston, TX

Northwest Preparatory Campus (Wile 1

Posted July 10, 2010
I am highly disturbed when I look at the Reading scores for Middle School knowing that this school cheated!!! My daughter expressed that they had the TAKS test stories given to them in advance by their teacher who received them from from an administrator who handed the testing materials out. I feel that the students are not learning if they are given state test information beforehand by a teacher. My daughter also told me that she knew what the topic for writing on the TAKS test would be because they had already written about the exact same subject one week prior to the test. So for me the school is a gimmick and is cheating the system and not doing the students any justice. Think twice before u send your child here, cause you will regret it!!

Northwest Preparatory Campus (Wile
11500 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX  77043
Last modified Northwest Preparatory Campus (Wile is a Charter school that serves grades 2-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northwest Preparatory Campus (Wile Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top