Posted September 21, 2008
this is the first year my child has attended this school and i already hate it.i disagree with the way they have to eat lunch, teaching is poor, in middle school you should have electives and this school only has p.e the school is horible and i will be pulling her out after the first semester or maybe before. i give this school two thumbs down!!!!!!!

Posted May 27, 2008
I have been very dissappointed throughout the school year with how disorganized the teacher has been, lack of communication with the parent, and these rotten kids. My son will not be attending this school next year.

Accelerated Intermediate Charter School 1

Posted January 29, 2008
My child attended this school for a semester; I pulled her out due to their curriculum being based soley on the state testing.

Accelerated Intermediate Charter School 4

Posted May 26, 2006
This is a good school but extracurricular activities are limited.

Posted June 13, 2005
this year they were a tea recognized school there were no accidents.my daughter went from a f student to a a and b student thank you mr fuller and aia staff

Posted June 15, 2004
My children has attended this school since the first day it opened. The administratiion and staff really take time to listen to the students, and have always put the students first.

Posted May 24, 2004
This school is great. My child is doing better then she ever has in school. They teach the children well.

Posted May 18, 2004
My son went to this school for two years. I never had any problems with any of the teachers or adminstrators. I would recommend this school to any parents who are having trouble with their kids with learning to send their kids here so that they can achieve their goals in life. The school is excellent and very pleasant with a learning atmosphere that regardless of your needs you will still prosper and come out with an education. Yolanda robbins

Posted December 04, 2003
this is a great school my daughter went there for 2 years the teachers are very caring and can provide extra help to the students.

12825 Summit Rdg Dr, Houston, TX  77085
Last modified Accelerated Intermediate Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 7-8
Accelerated Intermediate Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top