Bad
Good

Last year was my daughter's 7th grade year. As a slightly overprotective parent working hard to let my child grow into an independent young lady, I could not have been more impressed with the faculty, administration, curriculum and extracurricular activities at North Shore Middle School. The principals were all very visible and the teachers emailed when there were questions, concerns, or just to relay information. The front office and attendance clerk were also friendly and helpful. Academics,especially Reading and Science, were always the focus. The extracurricular opportunities were so broadbased. I could go on and on. In short, I was extremely impressed with NSMS and look forward to my daughters 8th grade year!

This is my daughter's first year in public school. We are very impressed with the committment of the teachers and staff. Great teachers and very friendly and helpful staff. The quality of academic programs is outstanding.

I love my school! So much! all the great teachers great friends and great education. I am a Straigh A's Student and its all because of Cobb sixth grade campus. Mrs.Briggs,Mrs.Duttan,Mrs Treya,Ms.Plemmons,Mrs Burns!!1Woohoo!,Mr.Charles, and Mrs Deleny!

My daughter loves going to Cobb this year. She is in all types of academic activities as well as band and sports intramurals. I think they have good programs for children interested.

I very much like Cobb because iof it's nice teachers (like Mrs.Briggs) and their extar curriccular activities for instance: Odyssey Of the Mind and Math and Science Club

I am a new student at cobb and so far its been great. The teachers are nice and the princeipals or good too.I love their after school program like math and science club its really fun.The staff is good too.Any time I need help with something they help me with it.Its a really good school.

I really like the academic program it has good value of all subjects Cobb also has a good tutorial program. It seems so far that the school has a A+ with me and my family.

Last modified Cobb 6th Grade Campus is a Public school that serves grade 6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.