Houston, TX
Students enrolled: 1,179

Posted July 08, 2011
Last year was my daughter's 7th grade year. As a slightly overprotective parent working hard to let my child grow into an independent young lady, I could not have been more impressed with the faculty, administration, curriculum and extracurricular activities at North Shore Middle School. The principals were all very visible and the teachers emailed when there were questions, concerns, or just to relay information. The front office and attendance clerk were also friendly and helpful. Academics,especially Reading and Science, were always the focus. The extracurricular opportunities were so broadbased. I could go on and on. In short, I was extremely impressed with NSMS and look forward to my daughters 8th grade year!

Posted October 14, 2008
This is my daughter's first year in public school. We are very impressed with the committment of the teachers and staff. Great teachers and very friendly and helpful staff. The quality of academic programs is outstanding.

Posted May 08, 2008
I love my school! So much! all the great teachers great friends and great education. I am a Straigh A's Student and its all because of Cobb sixth grade campus. Mrs.Briggs,Mrs.Duttan,Mrs Treya,Ms.Plemmons,Mrs Burns!!1Woohoo!,Mr.Charles, and Mrs Deleny!

Posted February 01, 2007
My daughter loves going to Cobb this year. She is in all types of academic activities as well as band and sports intramurals. I think they have good programs for children interested.

Posted November 29, 2006
I very much like Cobb because iof it's nice teachers (like Mrs.Briggs) and their extar curriccular activities for instance: Odyssey Of the Mind and Math and Science Club

Posted November 02, 2006
I am a new student at cobb and so far its been great. The teachers are nice and the princeipals or good too.I love their after school program like math and science club its really fun.The staff is good too.Any time I need help with something they help me with it.Its a really good school.

Posted September 24, 2006
I really like the academic program it has good value of all subjects Cobb also has a good tutorial program. It seems so far that the school has a A+ with me and my family.

Posted September 19, 2004
My son attended Cobb last year and I for one loved the staff. It is a very friendly place and not one but all of the teachers and office staff are there to help when the need arises. My son done better there than at any other school he has been to. Another point I would like to make is that they have an after school program that is a group called East Harris County Youth Group that is funded by Commisioner Slyvia Garcia and that also done wonders in helping my son excel. If I could I would have taken all of the staff at Cobb with us on to North Shore Middle.

Posted January 16, 2004
I am a new parent at Cobb and my experience has been nothing but great. My child has definately excelled at this school and always gets the help needed, without feeling insecure or less than perfect. I am proud to have moved into the district and found such a promising experience.

Cobb 6th Grade Campus
6722 Uvalde Road, Houston, TX  77049
Last modified Cobb 6th Grade Campus is a Public school that serves grade 6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cobb 6th Grade Campus Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top