Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

Special environment for kiddos! School is committed to academic excellence. Great teachers and strong leadership from administrators. This school is a gem!

Briarmeadow Charter School has been the best thing for my son. He is happy there. There is now a great After School Program and this past summer there were camps such as Main Street Theater at the school.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school is great! It have been an enjoyable journey being at the school since Kindergarten. The principal, Peter Heinze, and his staff are phenomenal! We recommend it highly. My son has learnt honesty, integrity and fairness at this school.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

We noticed a very high efficiency in teaching and in the compétance teachers. We have seen the results of our daughter. In six months our daughter spoke English properly, it is part of the best in its class, Miss Dies has a fair education and helps each student's progress.

Amount of homework: Agree

Coming from France, or the students have a lot of duty at home, we have been surprised, even worried about the little duty she had to do at home. But after having talks with his mistress, and after seeing the results, we are now on, this is the ideal amount of duty it takes.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school, our daughter gives a great autonomy, it teaches him the true and solid values, which will be of a respectable citizen and respect the country in which it lives.

Our daughter is the only one in her small French school. Upon arrival she did not speak English. But that did not prevent the school to accept our daughter. We have a huge appreciation for this school and its director, they help us, especially our daughter sustained. A big thank you, it's a great school, which cares for children who made the move. I recommend this school, and I am very glad I brought our daughter.

Great School with the best managment, My daughter likes her school alot. Thanks Briarmeadow chater school for gave opportunity to my daughter:D

Our child went to this school for 2 years and we weren't at all happy with it. While the looping of the teachers might be a good thing if you have a great teacher...it isn't when you're stuck with a horrible one. Our child had a teacher who we felt had little interest in teaching and had no idea how to speak/handle children. I was at the school on several occasions and the teacher was often texting on her phone while the children were at recess so it was no surprise when our son had an accident which required an er visit. I also sat in the class for half a day and her cell phone rang while she was teaching class I have no doubt that had I not been present she would have taken the call. Homework was never assigned and our child was very behind when we transferred out.

My son started in Kinder at BCS and is now in 2nd grade and he really loves it. I like the small classes and the fact that they loop so that the kids keep the same teacher for 2 years in a row. This allows the teachers to really get to know them and focus on their individual needs better. The teachers and staff are great and parent input and involvement is not only welcomed it is required. We plan to be here for the long haul!

Last modified Briarmeadow Charter School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.