Posted June 13, 2013
This school has a great PK program. All of my kids were reading in PK. My kids attended the school for PK- 1st. I moved and my kids went to a neighborhood school and was placed in the GT program. The principal ask me the name of the school my kids attended prior to coming to the neighborhood school and the teachers name. My kids were more advance than the kids in their classroom. Believe me I worked two jobs and did not have time to assist with homework. The teachers allowed the students to complete homework at the end of the day, excellent for working parents like me. The library next to the school allowed my kids to stay after school because they have a partnership with the school. My sister kids attend the school in PK-3rd and are currently in high school honor programs. The teachers are professional and excellent leadership at the school. The teachers have been there for years, as well as the school. The Bellfort Location is excellent

Academy Of Accelerated Learning 1

Posted January 20, 2012
I am not satisfied with this school for my kid, keep this school in last preference. if your kid could not get admission any where. Teacher does not teach manners to the kids. staff is not cooperative. office staff is really very rude.looks like they do not want to talk any one. my review is for chimney rock branch..

Posted November 18, 2007
I love the effort our teachers put when they are teaching. They go way out when it comes to our kids education. The learning process they have is the best. Thanks to all of our teachers for they're hard work and dedication.

Posted June 19, 2007

Academy Of Accelerated Learning 1

Posted March 23, 2007

Posted July 28, 2005

Posted July 18, 2005
My 2 children attended this school for several years. I recommend this school for any parent. There are many caring teachers at the Bellfort location.

Academy Of Accelerated Learning 0

Posted August 17, 2004
My grandson started K3 this year and I am happy to say that already he is eager to get up and get ready for school. He is 3 years old and I am thankful for a nuturing and stimulating educational experience

Posted June 10, 2004
My second child attended Academy of Acceleratd Learning and now is in regular public school. Academy of Accelerated Learning has given my child the head start he needs. My younger daughter now attends AAL and is moving at a fast pace. AAL is a good place for your child to begin his/her grade years!

Academy Of Accelerated Learning
6025 Chimney Rock Road, Houston, TX  77081
Last modified Academy Of Accelerated Learning is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Academy Of Accelerated Learning Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top