Bad
Good

Principal is horrible. She lives in Eagle Springs and gives favoritism to people she knows.

There is no better School than this. The teachers, the principal, the PTO everything is more than perfect here. My three kids love to go to school, even if they re sick. The love and care they give to the kids, is reflected in their grades and deep knowledge in every subject.

I do not think you have any better public schooll than ESE. They have exceptional and well rounded program. The evidence is in the quality of the students that go to ESE. Thank you ESE.

This is our second year at ESE and we're extremely happy with its progress and that of the students. ESE has been ranked as a top school!

I have my second grader girl attending the school and my Kindergartener just joined her for 2009-2010 school year. It is so amazing the work teachers and staff do to keep a good balance between reading/writing/maths and PE and social studies that our girls just love waking up every morning and run for every school day. The school received a well deserved EXEMPLARY campus status and we feel confident they are on the right track.

This school is awesome! The principal and staff are dedicated to the kids and work hard. No school will be perfect, but I think this school does an exceptional job.

I am very blessed to have my son attending this school. The school staff is so dedicated and have the best interest of our children in mind all the time. Also our parent volunteers are top notch. It is a very united school, and everyone makes you feel welcome.

Last modified Eagle Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.