PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

The leadership and teachers at the school are highly questionable. There are teachers that have ALLOWED bullying to go on without telling the parents or the principal. When a child finally worked up the nerve to tell her mother THEN the teacher stepped forward. The principal excused both the inaction of the teacher AND the behavior of the bully. UNACCEPTABLE! When you take a complaint to the principal, he either gets offended or he gets defensive. The teachers are NEVER in the wrong from what he says, yet they had to fire one at the end of a semester because her "teaching" was causing parents to pull their children from the school. That translates into: Money is walking out of the door. The list goes on and on. Do yourself and your children a favor and take your money elsewhere. If you believe that you are placing your children at a "Christian" school, think again.

HCS is a diamond. My son attends Pre K and I am amazed by how much he is learning. He is reading on an advanced level and is already writing in cursive, as well. The people are wonderful and there is a family-like feel to this school. I think the school provides a great balance between academic learning and Christian principles. HCS is affordable and provides quality alternative education for those of us who are not impressed with schools we're zoned to in the area. This school is a blessing and I am grateful.

Fantastic school. Our children have attended their entire school life. I've always been so impressed with the teachers and staff.

Humble Christian School has been an amazing blessing for our family. Not only are my children receiving an actual education, as opposed to only learning how to take and pass state-mandated tests, but they are doing so with a Christian-based philosophy. The school is led by a Christian man that I firmly believe has only the best interests of each student at the forefront of his mind. I am confident that the eductional and Christian-focused foundations that my children are receiving will serve them extremely well in all aspects of their lives currently and in the future.

My son has attended HCS since kindergarten. The school has a very positive environment with teachers who care about the students. He has received a quality education with emphasis on academic excellence and Christian principles. I would highly recommend HCS!

My son has attended HCS for eight years. He has had an exceptional academic foundation, but more than that, he has been taught to be a follower of Jesus Christ. In Bible class this year he will learn how to live a Dynamic Christian Life. The curriculum will focus on salvation in Jesus Christ , leading others to Jesus and making a difference for Jesus. The administration and staff are wonderful leaders for our children. I served on the accreditation team and I am proud to say that the middle school and high school are now accredited! HCS is not a perfect environment, but we are not a perfect people, just forgiven by our Lord Jesus Christ. We strive to be Christ-like and we love HCS!

Our children have attended HCS for the last several years and have received an excellent education in a nurturing, God centered environment. Bible, solid academics, respect for authority, accountability, responsibility, sports and fun are all well taught.

Humble Christian School is truly a "Christian" School. Alot of school put the word Christian in their name so that it will look good. At HCS the administration as well as the staff and support staff are all dedicated Christians working in a ministry to educate kids not just academically but also spiritually.

I have attended this school for 8 years and I love it. I am now a senior and I am proud to say that I have grown up in a good Christian environment. The people here are like my family and I couldn't imagine life without them. You will never meet teachers like the ones we have here also, all of the teachers are very caring and loving. They will do whatever they have to do to make sure you understand what they are teaching, and they are also very good Christian examples. I can not imagine attending school and receiving my education in a better place.

Caring staff, amazing Christian environment. My family has been a part of the HCS family for eight years. The education the children receive is superior and the loving guidance of the staff is an incredible asset to their future. We love the dedication of the administration and their committment to continually striving to offer the best education possible.

Last modified Humble Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12