Bad
Good

I am very very very very HAPPY with this school. Sad to see the one hostile rating bring the rating for this school down. They don't deserve that rating. They are a 10 out of a 10 in my book.

It's so good because they have so many good teachers (and kind) that help your kids! Mine went to not so good of a thinker and to passing the yaks test!!! :)

My oldest child is a Kindergartener at this school. I've been very happy with the school over all. I have to say the faculty is over the top. I'm extremely happy with the K teacher. She's great

We just relocated to the area and every staff person at Elmgrove made us feel instantly welcome. The teacher made the transition for our child very easy and really there was no adjustment period. I was very satisfied that the teacher seemed to be interested in where our child stood academically to help develop that. I

We moved in the middle of the school year from Florida. Our daughter was a Straight A student at her Florida school and we found out she was behind when we enrolled her in Elm Grove. Her 4th grade teacher was outstanding and helped our daughter work hard to catch up. We have absolutely loved our experience with Elm Grove and just wish we could have moved here sooner.

Because of family reasons I was living for a short amount of time in Kingwood. We came from Louisiana. I have to say, I was so impressed with Elm Grove Elementary School! My 4th Grader had a wonderful Teacher, who cared a lot and was working hard with her to somewhat catch up with the rest of the class. The front desk staff is absolutely wonderful! The facility is clean and modern. I have only great things to say about this school!

Last modified Elm Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.