Bad
Good

Posted December 09, 2010
I am very very very very HAPPY with this school. Sad to see the one hostile rating bring the rating for this school down. They don't deserve that rating. They are a 10 out of a 10 in my book.

Posted May 10, 2010
It's so good because they have so many good teachers (and kind) that help your kids! Mine went to not so good of a thinker and to passing the yaks test!!! :)

Elm Grove Elementary School

Posted May 06, 2010
My oldest child is a Kindergartener at this school. I've been very happy with the school over all. I have to say the faculty is over the top. I'm extremely happy with the K teacher. She's great

Posted January 15, 2009
We just relocated to the area and every staff person at Elmgrove made us feel instantly welcome. The teacher made the transition for our child very easy and really there was no adjustment period. I was very satisfied that the teacher seemed to be interested in where our child stood academically to help develop that. I

Posted June 04, 2008
We moved in the middle of the school year from Florida. Our daughter was a Straight A student at her Florida school and we found out she was behind when we enrolled her in Elm Grove. Her 4th grade teacher was outstanding and helped our daughter work hard to catch up. We have absolutely loved our experience with Elm Grove and just wish we could have moved here sooner.

Posted July 27, 2007
Because of family reasons I was living for a short amount of time in Kingwood. We came from Louisiana. I have to say, I was so impressed with Elm Grove Elementary School! My 4th Grader had a wonderful Teacher, who cared a lot and was working hard with her to somewhat catch up with the rest of the class. The front desk staff is absolutely wonderful! The facility is clean and modern. I have only great things to say about this school!

Posted August 20, 2006
This school cares for every child! The faculty goes above and beyond for children. The faculty teaches the children a real love of learning. This school truly is an exemplary school--in academics and character development!

Posted June 14, 2006
This elementary school is very good and one of the top rated schools in kingwood. what makes this school best is the faculty. The staff members are very hard working and loving nature. Any child who has trouble in any field of curriculum will be trained by the staff and by the end of that year that particular child would have exceeded or met the expected level of acheivement. Kids are well taken care of in terms of attending to health care. There is a school nurse who is very kind and attends to kids health needs. Also the kids who have attitude problems are tuned into right way with the help of good counsellers and regular meetings with parents . The principal and vice principal and the entire staff will try their maximum best to get each and every child to top best in all aspects like academic,character.

Posted November 30, 2005
This is a wonderful school with great teachers that truly treat you and your children like family.

Elm Grove Elementary School 1

Posted January 03, 2005
This school is only great if your child has the right teacher or no learning issues. They have no idea of how to educate a child that doesn't fit their cookie-cutter mold. Exemplary? Not even close.

Elm Grove Elementary School
2815 Clear Ridge Drive, Humble, TX  77339
Last modified Elm Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.