Jack M Fields Sr Elementary School 1

Posted January 22, 2014
This school is garbage. I watched a teacher sit on a bench and play with her cell phone, not paying attention, while a boy was being picked on by his fellow classmates. I've seen a teacher have a student cornered with his back against the wall while she yelled at him, with her finger in his face, so loudly me and the staff at the front desk could hear her from across the school. My daughter was punched so hard in the back by a fellow student she had to get sent to the nurse and no one even bothered to tell me. Last yr my daughter didn't even have a teacher, because her teacher quit mid-year. She couldn't get her class under control, and instead of giving her an assistant and help her (because I know kids can be out of control due to lack of parenting) they left her with no support until she just had to quit on her class. Then they hired a sub, which any one could be a sub, and she would come home and tell me about how she would do nothing all day. Now, my daughter is now behind all her classmates no matter how much I work with her. Also if you think you're ever going to be able to get ahold of the principle, forget about it!

Jack M Fields Sr Elementary School 5

Posted June 10, 2008
Jack Fields is a great school. The staff and teachers are always willing to help answer parent s questions or concerns. They make a tremendous effort to assist, affirm and encourage the children. They treat every child as a special individual with their own strengthen, talents even work with any weaknesses. Their patience and kindness with each child is obvious. The teachers have such a passion for what they do. I am happy to have all my 3 children in Jack Fields.

Jack M Fields Sr Elementary School 4

Posted January 11, 2006

Jack M Fields Sr Elementary School
2505 South Houston Avenue, Humble, TX  77396
Last modified Jack M Fields Sr Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jack M Fields Sr Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top