Bad
Good

Riverwood is amazing! I went to RMS 23yrs ago & now my son is a student there. He has been very happy & his teachers are outstanding. A shout-out to Mr. Buck Bankston who is retiring this year.. he has gone above & beyond for all of his band students over the last 41 yrs. THANK YOU, Mr. Bankston!! Also, Mr. Jeremy Miller (TX History), Mr. Daniel Green (Science), and Coach Gregg Kite (RELA).. these gentleman have been a HUGE blessing to my son this year and I cannot thank them enough. I highly recommend RMS as a former student & parent! :)

I love my school! even though you can only learn spanish that does not matter because the spanish teachers are amazing and made my year!

I personally can not say enough good things about this school! Mr. Joseph is the most caring principal. My child left RMS ready to concur high school and has. My children have been to a couple different Kingwood schools and none compare to RMS. I love this school and feel blessed that my child had the opportunity to attend RMS.

this is the most high tec, school in the humble district. the orchestra makes best in class/show trophies, the education is awesome, my daughters from humble transfered to riverwood and learned 10 timesw they learned in humble middle school, i highly recmmend it. Ms. Matin, Ms. Brown, MsPerrin, Mrs.Ardoin, should really be appreciated.They made my child had D's to high A's.

It is a pretty good school. We should be able to have another language choice besides spanish though.

I love this school so much! All the teachers are excellent and everyone is so friendly. They have a lot of electives to choose from which makes the day fun! I love Riverwood! It is the best middle school ever!

I do not like riverwood at all. The teachers dont teach all to much. The principals dont get involved at all and it needs to be renovated.

Last modified Riverwood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.