Posted September 23, 2013
Do not let the site rating fool you I am not big on test scores. I like to rate on the all around education the kids get. The inside of the school is beautiful and I love the way my kids are coming back telling me how their day went. I also think they have the quickest car rider system in the state.

Posted August 08, 2013
Whispering Pines is a great school I have two kids that attend and the teachers are wonderful I'm very invovled with my kids at home and school I like all the family functions (literacy, math, poetry,...etc) I know my kids are safe when their at school I have another child home and in few years he will also attend this school everyone is so nice and helpful

Whispering Pines Elementary School 3

Posted July 25, 2013
WPE is better than its rating implies. My daughter received a fine education this past year from a teacher we really liked, and I have been positively impressed by the teachers in the next grade level, as well. I feel that if a child's parents are involved at home, there is no reason why the teachers at WPE will not turn out students who achieve high scores on the state tests. I also agree with the last reviewer that the family-friendly nighttime events were enjoyable; our favorites were Poetry Night and Literacy Night. We experienced one safety issue during the year which was due to inattention on the part of the front-office staff, but for the most part, I felt that my child was safe at WPE. I am comfortable with my child attending WPE again, and feel that she will receive a good education this next school year. I was sad that I could not be a room mom, but there were other opportunities to volunteer given to me.

Posted March 29, 2013
We have had wonderful and caring teachers each of the 3 years that my son has attended WPE. They have many family friendly events at the school each year- our favorites are math and science nights.

Whispering Pines Elementary School 1

Posted November 18, 2011
Faculty is nice, but has a very backwards way of teaching things. I am not impressed with this school and what they have to offer. The inside of the building is nice. One of the biggest concerns I had was how unsympathetic the teachers were to little kids who were upset and crying. I removed my daughter from the school after 4 months and i am moving her back to New York so she can get the high quality of education that we were promised she would receive down here!!!!!

Whispering Pines Elementary School 4

Posted March 21, 2011
This is a good school. The teachers are wonderful and they work with little for students but they make do and the students do well. Got good rating from state. There are some difficult students but for the most part , the students are sweet and try hard

Whispering Pines Elementary School 2

Posted May 10, 2010
Not the best. They have a lot of less fortunate children. They teach to thoes standards also.

Whispering Pines Elementary School 3

Posted August 26, 2008
We no longer attend this school due to the poor teaching and lack of Science. This school never has any money to do anything and the staff needs a major overhaul.

Posted September 16, 2004
My daughter is now in the 4th grade at WPE. She has had wonderful teachers at each grade level. She praised her school so much so at her daycare that one of the workers moved to the area so that her daughter could attend WPE.

Whispering Pines Elementary School
17321 Woodland Hills Drive, Humble, TX  77346
Last modified Whispering Pines Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whispering Pines Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top