Bad
Good

I go here currently and I enjoy the school. Though there are many kids I don't like, the band is kind of where most all of my friends at that school are. I like it but a lot of kids get on my nerves basically. Most teachers are good but a small few a legitimately terrible. The trimesters instead of semesters are extremely convenient because if I get stuck in a class of idiots, I can leave them in 12 weeks instead of 18. The school is mostly fine though. Overall, the band is top of the line along with tons of smart kids to make you want to compete with them, bettering both your grade and theirs. But as much as I've heard IB is useful. It's a true pain as I've heard from my senior and junior friends. But worth it. Bell also has like a bazillion language programs and many education boosts like dual credit. This school has its ups and downs but for a kid in the fine arts and pre-ap classes, it's pretty great.

Great International Baccalaureate Program, although almost every sports team sucks (football) but we're here for the education right?

I ended up losing 3 credits because I transferred here because of there idiotic trimester system. I had to make up hours because I was absent so I went to Saturday school, you can't even get inside without an id which you have to pay for. I don't understand why I can't just give you my id number like I do for extended day. I had to wait outside in 30 degree weather waiting for my grandad to pick me up. They don't fix anything in the school that needs to be repaired. Almost all of the bathroom stalls don't lock and some even missing. If you live in the area and are wondering what school to go to, go to birdville or trinity

We were a bit nervous moving from NJ to Texas given the media pounding of Texas schools. We could not be happier with the education and more importantly the opportunities proved to our sons by this school system. Professional from top to bottom with high standards for both the staff and students alike. I not just happy with this school, I feel blessed to have my children go to Bell.

I wento LD Bell and graduated from there. I loved the school because we always felt safe as there were no socila problems there. The teachers were in touch with their students and they got to know the students personally. The school did provide opportunities and an excellent education. The facilities were top of the line.

L.D. Bell and our sister school Trinity both offer the International Baccalaureate program which delivers a world class college preparatory curriculum. The principals and the teachers are deeply invested in the success of the students at L.D. Bell as well as the community/school spirit and the involvement of the student body. It's a positive place for kids. What I like about it is the general air of wholesomeness about it. And L.D. Bell band is nationally recognized. We love them. This is a school where kids and many parents get involved.

My daughter has only been at this school for less than a year and we have seen a remarkable difference in her grades and her disposition. In her prior high school, (Bell s Rival) there were fights every day and things would get stolen from her often. Everyone was picked on and given a hard time. It seemed as though the principal and teachers had no control over what was going on with the students. Bell is completely different. The kids seem to be well rounded and there is rarely ever a disturbance, The students there are kind and the teachers are excellent. Some teachers talk to the kids every day about their futures and what they are going to do after college. This school has given us hope and I cannot say enough about it!

I believe this to be the best high school around. My kid loves to go to school here and she excels here. The band is fantastic and is 1st class. State Champions and National Champions. The parent support for this school is also over the top. The school is very much supported by the community which in return supports the students.

This school is one of two in Texas that offers the International Baccalaureate program. I earned 24 hours of college credit in highschool! Our marching band, drill team, and gymnastics teams all compete on a national and state level, and we often take 1st place. This was a great school to go to, and it prepared me for college.

my child loves this school. they think it is a great school .i love it to my kid is in njhs band soccer and volleyball.

Last modified Bell High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.