Bell High School 1

Posted November 09, 2013
I ended up losing 3 credits because I transferred here because of there idiotic trimester system. I had to make up hours because I was absent so I went to Saturday school, you can't even get inside without an id which you have to pay for. I don't understand why I can't just give you my id number like I do for extended day. I had to wait outside in 30 degree weather waiting for my grandad to pick me up. They don't fix anything in the school that needs to be repaired. Almost all of the bathroom stalls don't lock and some even missing. If you live in the area and are wondering what school to go to, go to birdville or trinity

Posted May 07, 2013
We were a bit nervous moving from NJ to Texas given the media pounding of Texas schools. We could not be happier with the education and more importantly the opportunities proved to our sons by this school system. Professional from top to bottom with high standards for both the staff and students alike. I not just happy with this school, I feel blessed to have my children go to Bell.

Posted July 06, 2011
I wento LD Bell and graduated from there. I loved the school because we always felt safe as there were no socila problems there. The teachers were in touch with their students and they got to know the students personally. The school did provide opportunities and an excellent education. The facilities were top of the line.

Posted February 01, 2011
L.D. Bell and our sister school Trinity both offer the International Baccalaureate program which delivers a world class college preparatory curriculum. The principals and the teachers are deeply invested in the success of the students at L.D. Bell as well as the community/school spirit and the involvement of the student body. It's a positive place for kids. What I like about it is the general air of wholesomeness about it. And L.D. Bell band is nationally recognized. We love them. This is a school where kids and many parents get involved.

Posted September 16, 2009
I believe this to be the best high school around. My kid loves to go to school here and she excels here. The band is fantastic and is 1st class. State Champions and National Champions. The parent support for this school is also over the top. The school is very much supported by the community which in return supports the students.

Bell High School 0

Posted July 16, 2009
This school is one of two in Texas that offers the International Baccalaureate program. I earned 24 hours of college credit in highschool! Our marching band, drill team, and gymnastics teams all compete on a national and state level, and we often take 1st place. This was a great school to go to, and it prepared me for college.

Posted September 18, 2008

Posted May 18, 2008
my child loves this school. they think it is a great school .i love it to my kid is in njhs band soccer and volleyball.

Posted October 20, 2007

Posted May 23, 2007
- a former student
I graduated from Bell & had the opportunity to teach there several years ago. The academic standards are high and the school offers both AP & IB programs. The teacher quality is excellent -- it's a reflection of the administration striving to be one of the highest paying districts in the state every year for teachers so they get the cream of the crop. In fact, I challenge you to find a district in the area that pays more. There is a variety of extracurricular activities -- band & gymnastics, in particular, are state finalists year after year. The whole athletic program is competitive and has state of the art training facilities. The student population is more diverse than when I attended, so it's capable of producing a more well-rounded student than ever before. Solid school & I'm proud to be a Blue Raider.

Bell High School
1601 Brown Trail, Hurst, TX  76054
Last modified Bell High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bell High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top