Bad
Good

Bellaire seems to have left a bad taste in some peoples mouths. I have had my daughters at Bellaire for 3 years. The teachers there are awesome! The music program (suzuki program) is next to none! The first year my daughter was there, they got a new principal and vice pricipal and things have greatly improved. The test scores have gone up. My only complaint about the school is that there is not much parking and the drop off/pick up area is very small. I feel as though my daughters are getting a great education and have many opportunities given to them

I had a son and daughter attend this school very recently. Son started Kinder and daughter in 6th grade. My son had a problem with ADHD and a speech disorder. I informed the school of my child's disabilities at the beginning of the year in hopes to get him started with help in those areas. However he was a Caucasian English speaking child and there are only 2 classrooms that offered English speaking curriculum.. My son had a problem sitting still in class but was overall a good student. He was constantly made out to be in trouble, singled out constantly as the bad child. He was sent to sit in the back of Spanish only speaking classes and given worksheets to complete that were in Spanish. The teacher would not give him snack during class because he had not sat still. Lunch just happened to be at 10:30 am and snack was given at 1:30 He was lost in the school one morning after parents were told not to walk our kids to class.They began trying to place him in speech at the end of the year as I finally received a call from the speech teacher who could barely speak English himself. My daughter was very bullied and threaten by other kids.The principals and counselor were never concerned.

Our daughter absolutely loves this school, her teacher, and the fellow students. Overall we've found this to be a great school community for our daughter, and the staff at Bellaire are dedicated beyond their duties to seeing the children excel.

I think that Bellaire has made great improvement over he years. I know that my children's teachers are concerned about them. My children like going to Bellaire

its not that bad but the teachers seem to be uninvolved. My son had a hard time because he wasnt very recognized among the teachers.

I really dislike this school. This is our first year at this school and we have been there for only 7 weeks and I can not stand it. Her teacher is bad. The principal is very nice but I do not see her excitement making to the teachers. The only good thing about the school is the violin program. Mr Pugh is awsome. My daughter went from loving school to hating it. I can not wait until they build the new school next to my house.

Last modified Bellaire Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.