Bad
Good

My autistic 4 year old daughter is in the pre-K PPCD program at Donna Park. She's been attending since she turned 3. There aren't enough superlatives for me to use to describe her teacher or the PPCD program at Donna Park. Our daughter's made wonderful progress and the environment couldn't be better. In fact, we'd intended to move to a larger house this year, but we're delaying because we want to keep her at Donna Park! I've been very pleased with the level of parent involvement as well. Since my daughter's nonverbal, I was very worried about leaving her in the care of someone I didn't know. We were actually *encouraged* to observe in the classroom prior to our daughter's admission, and we've been welcomed back ever since. The PTA's active, and the parents care about the school. As a former teacher, my standards are extremely high. Donna Park doesn't just meet them, but exceeds them -- and that is not an easy thing to do, especially since I was less than impressed with the other HEB schools my stepsons attended.

My son has been going to Donna Park since Kindergarten and the principals, teachers, and staff have been wonderful. Could not ask for a better elementary school.

Last modified Donna Park is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.