Hurst, TX

Posted April 18, 2014
This school has alot of clubs and they help the kids out tremendously , my kids don't wanna leave this school. It's safe and the teachers are so helpful and attentive with the kids!

Posted October 16, 2013
My daughter's are new this year. They absolutely love this school. They are in Primary and Intermediate art classes after school. Beach club too.

Posted August 22, 2013
I recommend this school to anyone ! Teachers and Faculty are such wonderful people! I pray that God keeps blessing this school. My nephew and niece will be attending Harrison Lane Elementary and they are really excited ! This school is great !

Harrison Lane Elementary School

Posted June 16, 2008
I moved my kids to HEB area from Irving, TX for the better school ratings all the way around. Harrison Lane is a very upstanding school, and I would recommend this school to anyone looking to give their child a great experience in learning. Teachers and Faculty get an A+ from me.

Posted March 22, 2007
My family and I moved here from Florida, I have my two kids in this school. I think it is the greatest school a parent can have there child enrolled in. The school has a lot of activities for the kids. My kids love the school and their teachers. I love the fact that the staff know the kids by there names including the principal which I think is great. The best part is the parent involvement. There is no safer place then a school with parent involvement.

Posted June 15, 2005
Harrison Lane is a wonderful school. After three years here, most of the staff know me by name. My son's teacher this year was just the most wonderful lady, she helped him come into himself so much. The kids are usually disciplined and respectful, and always smiling. It is a wonderful, clean facility, and even has it's own massive garden, in which the science classes grow all sorts of things. Situated in a quiet residential neighborhood, I never worry about my son's safety on the playground or walking home.

Posted February 28, 2005
Both my children attended Harrison Lane from Kindergarten through 4th and 5th grade. The teachers are wonderful. They all show a genuine interest in each childs success. It was so nice to enter the school and hear both teachers and principal recognize my children and address them by name. I have moved from the area and have learned a great appreciation for the PTA and interaction between parents and teachers in the school. I attended a PTA meeting for our new school and was heartbroken when I saw only 17 parents in attendance. I miss the teachers and staff at Harrison Lane.

Harrison Lane Elementary School
1000 Harrison Lane, Hurst, TX  76053
Last modified Harrison Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harrison Lane Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top