Bad
Good

This school has alot of clubs and they help the kids out tremendously , my kids don't wanna leave this school. It's safe and the teachers are so helpful and attentive with the kids!

My daughter's are new this year. They absolutely love this school. They are in Primary and Intermediate art classes after school. Beach club too.

I recommend this school to anyone ! Teachers and Faculty are such wonderful people! I pray that God keeps blessing this school. My nephew and niece will be attending Harrison Lane Elementary and they are really excited ! This school is great !

I moved my kids to HEB area from Irving, TX for the better school ratings all the way around. Harrison Lane is a very upstanding school, and I would recommend this school to anyone looking to give their child a great experience in learning. Teachers and Faculty get an A+ from me.

My family and I moved here from Florida, I have my two kids in this school. I think it is the greatest school a parent can have there child enrolled in. The school has a lot of activities for the kids. My kids love the school and their teachers. I love the fact that the staff know the kids by there names including the principal which I think is great. The best part is the parent involvement. There is no safer place then a school with parent involvement.

Last modified Harrison Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.