Hurst, TX
Before care: Yes

Posted April 19, 2014
W. A. Porter is an amazing school. Mr. Bicknell is a fantastic principal. My daughters are in second and fourth grade, and have had the most amazing teachers every year. I am so glad I decided to send my girls to this school.

Posted May 30, 2013
I have 3 children currently attending this school. We moved here from out of state and were planning on buying in a different area but ended up at Porter. It was the best thing that could have happened to us. Our kids are thriving because of the excellent administration, teachers and parents at this school. I look forward to the future both at Porter and in Birdville ISD because it seems like a district that has their priorities right and will continue to grow in the right direction.

Posted November 03, 2010
I have been invovlded with Porter for the last 7 years. It has been a great experience. I have recently moved and bought a house so my remaining children could be a part of the Panther experience. Great job teachers.

Posted December 16, 2009

Posted May 29, 2009

W A Porter Elementary School 0

Posted May 22, 2009
My oldest attended K - 5. My middle son is entering 3rd and my daughter is entering Kindergarten. Great school. Great teachers. Been very fortunate.

Posted January 15, 2009

Posted January 10, 2008

Posted September 10, 2007
Our daughter has attended for 4 years and our sons start next year. Porter is such a great school with wonderful, caring teachers and very involved parents. Great academics, music, art , computer and physical education. I recommended it highly, in fact we are moving, but are searching for houses in the same school boundary so that we do not have to leave Porter.

Posted February 02, 2006
Our daughter attended kindergarten at this school and it was great! Ms. Clifford was her teacher and she was very conscientious about her learning and well-being. The school offered quality before/after school programming as well. My husband and I are very picky and having nothing bad to say about our experience there.

W A Porter Elementary School
2750 Prestondale Dr, Hurst, TX  76053
Last modified W A Porter Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W A Porter Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top