Bad
Good

W.A. Porter is filled with great teachers, administration, and kids. I went there when I was a kid and have student taught there as well. This place is extremely welcoming and everyone who walks into the building truly cares about the learning going on around them.

W. A. Porter is an amazing school. Mr. Bicknell is a fantastic principal. My daughters are in second and fourth grade, and have had the most amazing teachers every year. I am so glad I decided to send my girls to this school.

I have 3 children currently attending this school. We moved here from out of state and were planning on buying in a different area but ended up at Porter. It was the best thing that could have happened to us. Our kids are thriving because of the excellent administration, teachers and parents at this school. I look forward to the future both at Porter and in Birdville ISD because it seems like a district that has their priorities right and will continue to grow in the right direction.

I have been invovlded with Porter for the last 7 years. It has been a great experience. I have recently moved and bought a house so my remaining children could be a part of the Panther experience. Great job teachers.

My oldest attended K - 5. My middle son is entering 3rd and my daughter is entering Kindergarten. Great school. Great teachers. Been very fortunate.

Our daughter has attended for 4 years and our sons start next year. Porter is such a great school with wonderful, caring teachers and very involved parents. Great academics, music, art , computer and physical education. I recommended it highly, in fact we are moving, but are searching for houses in the same school boundary so that we do not have to leave Porter.

Last modified W A Porter Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.