Posted June 22, 2014
Wish I could put no stars. Terrible school! The education is terrible and my daughter was a year and a half behind in reading when she left the school. The teachers are ever changing and after my daughter got attacked by 2 students on the school property and nothing was done I left Hutto ISD completely. Beware terrible school!

Posted March 26, 2014
Cottonwood Creek is def. a part of our family. After a horrible experience with a private school this school was a welcome change. My daughter loves all of her teachers and the office staff always greet our entire family by name. GREAT SCHOOL!

Posted February 22, 2012
This school is absolutely a nightmare! My child, unfortunately, attended this school for 3 years. From fights on the bus, to bullying in the classroom, to teachers who could not control the class, to a principal who could care less about what was going on, to kids cussing in the hallways, classrooms etc and the list goes on and on. I would never recommend this school to anyone.

Posted April 10, 2010
Cottonwood Creek has a wonderful principal and vice principal. They are very smart and caring people who know a lot about their school and their students. The teachers are dedicated. My son has gone to Cottonwood Creek since it opened, and each year he has had a wonderful teacher. He has had three 'veteran' teachers so far, each one with a great deal of experience (over 10 years). This school emphasizes its ethnic diversity in a really positive way. I think the students, faculty, and parents are more tightly-knit because of the PTC and community involvement.

Posted September 20, 2009
My daughter has been going there since 2007, and we love the school,activities, parent involvement . We are so happy with the Administration and teachers.. Great school, and the best thing OUR daughter loves to go to school.!!!

Posted September 17, 2009
I love Cottonwood Creek because they make learning fun for my grandchildren. Cottonwood is part of our family.

Posted June 25, 2008

Posted February 07, 2008
Terrible Administration. Under par teaching. No resources for helping children with special needs.

Posted September 11, 2007

Posted January 03, 2007
This school just opened this year, but has already found excellent ways to get the kids and parents involved. My 5th grader gets well-balanced activities, including, math, art, music, gym class, library time, and time on the computer. The teachers are wonderful, and the assistant principal and principal are phenomenal. The staff, from the receptionist office to the cafeteria is inviting and helpful. I would highly recommend this school.

Cottonwood Creek Elementary School
3160 Limmer Loop, Hutto, TX  78634
Last modified Cottonwood Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cottonwood Creek Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top