Imperial, TX

Posted June 13, 2013
This was my son s first year, and once he got settled in he loved it! I wish they were able to offer more arts, but if that is the least of my concerns then I have to give them a high rating. This coming year will be challenging because we are getting new teachers but I am sure it will all be fine.

Buena Vista School 2

Posted May 25, 2010
Below average staff that doesn't care about the students. It is sad how the School and the people who now run it have ruined the reputation of a once GREAT school.

Posted October 17, 2009
Excellent teachers and principle.

Posted April 19, 2009

Buena Vista School 1

Posted May 30, 2006
A bad situation getting worse. I would not recommend sending a child here.

Buena Vista School 4

Posted September 08, 2005
My son goes to BV and loves it. Small class sizes, more individual attention, and a caring staff allows him to excel in his strengths and be challenged in his weaknesses!

Buena Vista School
P O Box 310, Imperial, TX  79743
Last modified Buena Vista School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Buena Vista School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top